I do not know which visa is for me

micka

2003 I entered in the America on a tourist visa ...
I married,I got pregnant,and my son is born in america2003 ... visa has expired...We lived happily until 2009, My husband lost his job(because of the economic crisis),could no longer support the family...We decided is the best currently me and my son go back to Serbia...
My husband became a citizen U.S.A in 2011... he came to visit as 2011 and 2012 ...
I tried to apply for tourist visa this summer...in American embassy I was rejected and they told me that I can"t apply for any visa next 7 years :(
We want to be together, live together as a family ... please help...what we can do 7 years is long time ...

i asking how i can came back in america ... we wont to live in america ...now my husband have a job ...

Come to Canada or Mexico, live close to the US border, your husband will commute to work to US.

2003 I entered in the America on a tourist visa ...
I married,I got pregnant,and my son is born in america2003 ... visa has expired...We lived happily until 2009, My husband lost his job(because of the economic crisis),could no longer support the family...We decided is the best currently me and my son go back to Serbia...
My husband became a citizen U.S.A in 2011... he came to visit as 2011 and 2012 ...
I tried to apply for tourist visa this summer...in American embassy I was rejected and they told me that I can"t apply for any visa next 7 years :(
We want to be together, live together as a family ... please help...what we can do 7 years is long time ...

How did your husband obtian his green card?