I did not get my Finger Print: - Please help

No fingerprint notice?

I-485 filled on
RD: 05/02/2002
ND: 05/03/2002
FP--????

I filled my 485 on 3rd May 2002, But so far i couldn't get the fingerprint notice.Pl let me know If any body is in the same boat.
Pl help me what Should i do?

Rd: 5/02 No FP

I am also an applicant from 5/02 without a FP. My lawyer enquired and send me the following note:

"We spoke with the USCIS on Friday regarding the status of your I-485 and the fact that you have not received your fingerprint notice after 25 months of filing your application. We were informed by the Customer Service Rep. that they are currently processing application with a filing date of January 2002. Since your application was filed in May 2002, she stated that it will be another couple of months before we receive your notice for fingerprinting. She stated waiting 25 months for fingerprinting is not abnormal. However, we will follow-up with them again in another four weeks or so and will let you know the status of our findings."

But I don't get it !! All my friends, ahead and behind me, got fingerprinted. May be the adjudicator who is handling May-02 cases has decided to send out FP notices when he/she starts working on the May files. In that case, we may get a FP notice and a quick approval notice instead of a long wait between the two. Just speculating, who knows whats the truth !! Just tired of this mess !!

ps: one of my friends from Feb-02 got approved. May be Texas has started working on Feb cases.

My lawer contacted USCIS and got exact the same response,I don't think it means anything, it's just USCIS's standard response, since the operators didn't know what's going on either...

ND: 5/2002
FP:?????

same boat

we seem to be in thee same boat RD 4/30/02 , ND 5/3/02. let me know when the sun shines on you
Gen :p

FP Finally...

Guys, My Receipt Date of the concurrent AOS application was on 08/29/2002.

I got called for FP on 09/22/2004 in Dallas.

Hopefully all of you should be getting FP notices soon.

Now how long do I have to wait after FP to get to AD?

Best Regards -Nipster

Hi,
I am Sept 2002 from Texas, FP still not recd, I f I recive I will let you know, Can you tell me as soon as you receive FP?

Thanks

Got my FP

Ok guys I got my FP a month ago.
RD 06/2002
ND 06/2002

I don't know if there is any link but in April or May I sent a fax to FBI for the name check and in Sept I got the FP.

Good Luck you all waiting for your FP and wish us (who are waiting for the GC) the same

UnFort_User said:
TSC is processing April2002 cases. So, they have only a month time to process may-2002 cases. Why there is no FP for us???

Any Opinion. :mad:
You actually think that TSC sticks to its processing times? Your case may be looked at today, or it may not be looked at until november 2005. The processing times are a VERY loose guideline.

--

Don't bother writing the director of the TSC. He probably gets thousands of letters from annoyed applicants every day and uses them as landfiller. It's frustrating, but you absolutely just have to wait.

I didn't get FP too. RD-november 2002. Also no RE, and any movement in my case. In notice the proceeding time is 725- 775 days.

I've aplied for I-140 first time in 2001 , i've got aproved in 2003 , after i've aplied for I-485 and i received FP notice for November 2004 !!! How long it takes from here to get the I485 aproved ??? Anybody has an ideea ???????