• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I can't find anyone who can be my a affidavit of support

robediente

Registered Users (C)
hey, guys, in the caracas us embassy, they resquested the affidavit of support I-134 for me.. i show them my bank statements for about 21.000 usd pluus my properties in my country for about 20.000 usd, for me and my wife. what do you think about that?? I can't find anyone who can be my a
affidavit of support.. some advice..

hey, guys, in the caracas us embassy, they resquested the affidavit of support I-134 for me.. i show them my bank statements for about 21.000 usd pluus my properties in my country for about 20.000 usd, for me and my wife. what do you think about that?? I can't find anyone who can be my a
affidavit of support.. some advice..

will cost ya $100,000. just kidding

i dont know man, the consul paid me that.. i tell me the same stuff " ARE YOu Kiddin me" i need a sponsor, or a job offert.. i am a bachelor os social comunication, i have 7 years in tv producction, camera operator. i need help

i dont know man, the consul paid me that.. i tell me the same stuff " ARE YOu Kiddin me" i need a sponsor, or a job offert.. i am a bachelor os social comunication, i have 7 years in tv producction, camera operator. i need help

well, there isnt much u can do but to give them wat they want.