• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I can't cheek my result of DV-2012

bdreza

Registered Users (C)
I'm from Bangladesh I can't cheek result of DV-2012 the web page(dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/[/url]) showed We are experiencing technical difficulties at this time. How could I cheek my result

You can only check it once ESC comes back online. A lot of other people are in the same situation as you. Many checked, found they won, but didn't download all the forms and instructions, which is very frustrating.

So when it does come back up, and if you found your application has been selected for further processing, please download everything you need right away.

I'm from Bangladesh my case number= 20122CPZF3ANXXXX please cheek this number is it safe?

One questions folks.. Why didn't you check the statu beforte? Why did yu wait that long to just log on a website & check? That way you would allready have your case number & could have proceed with the forms

Not everyone have internet access at home or at a convenient, close location. They have all the time to check it after the online tool will be working again. They have time until October, when the inerviews period starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope for them, by the way, good luck
Not everyone have internet access at home or at a convenient, close location. They have all the time to check it after the online tool will be working again. They have time until October, when the inerviews period starts.

You are right about 30th of June, but its 2012!
So you have untill 30th of June 2012, but you should start the process of getting the visa before that to get a better chance.

Please help me anyone?

Please help me anyone?
I can't check my result for DV-2012.

my Entrant Name is - Aye, Sandar
Confirmation Number is - 20122KFZ9D6BGI6T
Birth Year is - 1970

Please check for me.
Thank You.