I can't believe my eyes!!!!!!

ct485

Registered Users (C)
Just now, after I check teh forums, I saw some of Nov. 2001 got approved,
Then I decide to check online, CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES, I saw the message---This case has been approved.

rd:Nov. 2001
nd:Dec. 2001
f1:1/31/2002,
f2:1/27/2004,
cal INS 3/1/2004,
AD:3/5/2004

Hey, congratulations!

when u called them, how did you ask? and what did s/he say?

I called them one month ago, he told me everything is fine, it can be approved anytime within 6 months. RD/ND 12/2001.

For my case, I think call INS help!!!!!
I call INS at 3/1/04, around 2:30pm,
a lady pick up the phone and I ask them what's make me wait so long.......
Then she told me that my FP result seems no problem, and she ask me to hold for a second, she has to ask her supervisor why this case take so long, few seconds later she came back and take all my information again to make a request for the status.
and I ask for her agent ID(I think this is very important thing, cause for these years, I call them many times(at least 6), never got a written notice about my status, until last time I call them to make sure that my address has been changed and complianed that why I never received the comfirm letter, and the lady told me everytime when I make a phone call to them , I should ask for the agent ID.So I ask for the agent ID, 3 weeks later,I did receive a letter to comfirm my address has been changed.
This time I do the same thing, and only one week,my case got approval.

For these two more years, I almost give up many times, cause my life is not easy here, and I miss my parents back home.But I keep on telling myself that I will get it soon. Finally I get it.
I know everyon in this forum will get approval soon.
Good luck to everyone!!!!!