I cannot help sending you the message, ric2!

Tinies

Registered Users (C)
The reason is that wherever I go along a thread, definitely I would meet your posts. I know your RD is Sept 2001, you have a good job (as you claimed), and you have an MS degree....

Would you mind to have a rest and be quiet for a while? Your approval is at least 1 month away. So why bother yourself to stay in chaos?

Sorry to bother you, folks. I stay silence for now.

This stuff is just so annoying and it is the only thing which is out of my control in my life.

Nothing can be done to solve this problem however. Let it be! Let it be..

Sorry again, folks.

Wow, ric2, you are a very acceptive man!

And you must be a nice guy having a good credit! Yet we will see how often you post in this board from now on...

I guess.....folks should leave ric alone....

let him post messages...ignore it if one does not like it. If you reply there will be two replies from ric. Posting a message here must be making him feel relaxed...so let him pass his time till he gets approved.

don\'t blame ric he is a nice guy ..this is the only place where everybody has feedom to express th

i wish probably ric might be the next guy to post his approval status ...its possible with VSC !

Hey ric2!

Well as Another-wish says if you would feel relaxed after keeping posting, just post it. According to your response I realize you also think you have posted too much (I appreciate your dedication, and so do many guys). But be careful with those suggestions that ask you to come to this forum every 5 mins without concentrating on your job. The harm from these suggestions would eventually lead you to having no job--besides, you will lose the fun of life, because every monment you focus on "I-485 issues in Vermont Service Center".

By the way, I have to say I like you ric2, so ignore those harmful rumors implicitly saying "somebody don\'t like ric".

Hey RIC2

Take it easy...... every one is under same pressure........ This
site is kind of ventilation for every one....

hindi cinema

folks,
  this board suddenly is filled with sentiments and emotions like Indian movies, there is tooo much of touching touching going on here....

Hey ric continue to write it helps....

dont get upset , you did that before too but most people appreciate your postings . we are all in the same boat

ric2 really needs some time off.

It will help him to calm down his frustration. He was posting message every 5 minutes which means he is in this board all the time. Thats not good for psycological health. Here ppl come to see what RD date of VSC processing or get some occasional usefull information such as RFE or adress change etc. But spenting fulltime here might make him a stalker... which is not good for him not anybody. One or two times a day is okay... not all the time

I guess it is nice to say come here only once or twice a day guess 90% of us have this up all day an

I cannot imagine this stupid thread without any useful Information grew so big<EOM>

&nbsp;