I can\'t sleep tonight!!!

bug

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all: Just checked the AVM saying our I-485 approved. The excited thing is the following:

RFE sent on 1/5, AVM updated on 1/9 saying RFE received. On 1/11 AVM said approved for all of us (wife and daughter).
Unbelievable!! I can only think right now is to wish everyone a fast approval. I\'ll stay around to answer any questions. Here is
details:

NIW 9/98
ND 9/16/99
RFE 1/2/00
RFE sent 1/5, received 1/9, AD 1/11
waiting for notice...

No Title

first, bug=wwwcom

klm: as I posted earlier, they asked for
verification of employment and salary, I-20s, tax return and w-2

Best luck to you.

No Title

For you myladoor, PD 9/98 FP 8/14 China

Thanks for the tracking list.

No Title

bug, congradulations!!!!!!
MY detail: self petition NIW (EB2) 10/98, ND 8/99, received RFE 12/00, China. Didn\'t reply yet. INS asks for a letter from an employer who filed I-140 on my behalf, since I was self-petitioning and changed employer (job field seems off too), I wonder how I should respond in this regard?

bug, is your employer letter from company who sponsered your I-140 ?

Thanks for your input

Does anyone else have similar experence? Thanks for your help

No Title

jasonZ,

I had the same situation. RFE prepared by my attorney just received by NSC. please call 2063506355 and i will email you how my attornet thinks of this.

No Title

JasonZ: I got my NIW while I was a Ph.D. student. So the employer letter doesn\'t really matter as long as I have a job working in the same field.

I think your situation is to have a amended I-140. You may want to talk to a layer for safe.

Good luck.

No Title

Thanks, bug.
 I got my NIW when i was PhD student too. The problem is I couldn\'t find the job in the same field. I talked to my
 company lawyer two months ago about redo I140, he didn\'t want to do it, so he filed H1B for me. I think he just
 want to make more money from my case and he does not care how long it takes for me to get GC.

Any one had a similar situation, please help !