i can not belive my ear!

lesly24

Registered Users (C)
dear friends,

I just talked with someone at CSC to check my case, guess what? she told me i was approved yesterday!!, i can not belive her some how, because i am becoming sooo cynical when it come to dealing with them. and my online status and phone status is still not changed. any suggetstion? should i belive her??

Congratulations! If you talked to CSC then that's it, they know their cases. You're approved!

How did you ontact CSC? I thought the only people you could talk to are the ones on the 1-800 number (which is not CSC by the way)

Relax Congratulations LESLY, you should get your approval notices in a few days.

you are probably approved for sure, they normally don't tell otherwise, per recent experiences.

CURIOUSG sometimes when you call the 800 number, depends who you run into at the other end, they put you through to an immigration officer and if that happens you would be able to gather more information about your case.

LESLY if this helps, my online status has still not changed to indicate my current status. It still says after FP was recd processing restarted blah blah blah....

I got my approval notices and stamping done almost 2.5 months ago and my wife got her card too almost 1.5 months ago while me primary applicant am still waiting to get it.

So unless you don't see your approval notice with the next 3-10 days in your mail box or your attorney's mail box, call them again and tell them.

Good Luck

hi

dear friends, thanks for the message,
my case: ND APR1 2002
1st FP sep 2002
2nd FP july 27 2004

hope i will get the notice in a few days

lesly24,
pinnacle_man is right there is a big difference.

There is no number that I know of that you can contact CSC (California Service Center) directly. They eliminated that number in April 2003. If you call the NSCS (National Customer Service Center) by dialing the famous 1-800 number you will get a CSR (Customer Service Representative), who at best can transfer you to a supervisor who may be able to understand slightly more complex issues. But, the supervisor is not a IIO, they are simply a supervisor for the the CSRs. The IIOs (Immigration Officicers) work at CSC, or the local offices, and they are the ones who can tell you the deep facts about your case, since they are the ones who actually adjudicate the cases. The CSRs and the supervisors are in the dark about certian things, since they do not have that security clearance, and thery can often provide misleading information.

So....lesly24...in order for us to answer your question, we need to know who you called, CSC or NCSC?