i am worried

bir999

Registered Users (C)
i submitted my ead renewal on feb 21 2003 and the only response from ins has been a strange looking yellow scrap of paper stating they recieved my money order of $ 88.

since i have NOT recieved any notice of action and hence dont have a eac number to check my ead renewal status...and to add to my worry it appears that the renewal fee is back to $120....is the fee difference responsible for this mess ...also do i need to send new fee of $120....or any other ideas. my present ead is valid till june 14th

I had similar problem not exactly the same my attorney applied the EAD to CSC as a matter of fact live in CT soo we reapplied in VSC and I was able to get my renewal ...

Same problem here.

Applied EAD Renewal in the first week of Feb. Never received any notice or any correspondence. My wife received her renewed EAD card. Nothing for me yet. I contacted my lawyer. They are trying to contact INS.

Do you know of any information on how to get an EAD from the local INS office ?

EAD Renewal approved

My EAD ND is Feb. 20 and the case # is EAC-03-106xxxxx.

I applied by myself. Then received the same "strange yellow scrap of paper". Then I received the EAD card at the end of March.

I used $88. So fee and the not-so-formal receipt is not an issue.

bir999

Don't loose heart. When you don't have the EAC number to verify the status of your EAD, you can use your A # as reference. Call the BCIS during business hours and give your A# to the IIO. He/She might be in a position to help you in providing the details.

Sometime ago, there was a chain in this forum regarding the A#. Someone posted that when they called IIO, they were asking the A#, so that they can retrieve all the applications against your name (EAD, 485, AP etc) instead of using the seperate EAC numbers to check the status of each application. It seems they store all your applications referring to your A# (I am talking only the cases you file while applying for 485).

Bob

don't warry

I applied by myself EAD renewal for me and my spouse with ND 2/18/03, got approved on 4/7/03 as per online message.

Like yours, we only received a small piece of looking yellow paper with handwritten EAC and A #.

Another way to find your EAC # is looking for your cancelled check, there are also handwritten for both numbers. (we sumitted $88)

Don't warry, you will be approved soon.

I also applied on 02/14 and received same yellow paper receipt
and hand written EAC# and status is still in process