I am tired

tanatan and others

Well at present this is the biggest milestone.

Thanks to the economy my portfolio is worth more if I use it as toilet paper so there is nothing to attract my attention.

When you work in a company where people are planning their retirement party you know you are up against walls that dont move. Of course eye-candy is pretty much out of question unless you are into "older" woman :D

So what else can do you do at work other than check the board and status! I see career sites and see great jobs being listed but.... cant do $hit!

really tired!

can't even decide for a big move.
wait and wait...

good luck for all of us here in this board (bored:eek: )

:cool:
HOI

same here

good opportunities lost on 3 occasions. So close yet so far. and this uncertainty is taking personal and professional toll.:rolleyes:

well said

Tanatan and PatienceGC.

This is the only place where I am expressing myself. Not a single person knows what I am up to with my wait ...
In pursuit of this GC I have lost countless things:

-Haven't seen my parents for more than 5 years
-Once Dad was in ER for 3 days and I was still here
-Didn't get into long-term relationships or married because of GC worry
-Blew away a girl who really cared for me while in college
-Couldn't do anything when my childhood friend turned actress/model contacted me after 15 years
-I still live in an apartment and pay LOT of rent

And I am tired of praying to god .........

patienceGC, just trying to see if my prediction brings any relief to you ;) You will get approved for sure by the end of October. I know, I know, you are saying why not today?? :) Dont worry, man, the D-day is around and with this kind of board, hope waiting would get little less stressful! I concentrated very hard to maximize my psychic power to arrive at an exact date but DAMN INS is such a tough nut to crack!! :rolleyes: :D

Good luck to all of you who are tired! I will do my bit of good luck wishing for all of you.

Take care,
Kiran

Anniversary today !

It feels good to have cleared the 180 days rule twice!

matrix: I know what you are talking about man. This Green card is a big issue in dating. Citzens always have this weird feeling that desi guys only want their green card :-( I dont blame them cuz i have met Desi/Pakisthanis who wanted to take that route.