• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I am still waiting .. what is this please ??

the Embassy said to me that, my case is still under administrative review, and we will contact you when it is complete.
this is the last answer from them

What they mean by (adiminstrative review ) ??

and how does it take ???

now its 4 months since interview

Last edited by a moderator:
adm process

for me it takes more than 9 month and i get it before 10 days from 30 sept
i will give very important advise send to the embassy e mail or call every two or three weeks because this process not in the embassy in usa but they take care about dv applicant if u call him before september they will make with u interview like your outside trips simple question after that u will get ur visa inshallah

december 2006 interview
21 september 2007 i get visa

for me it takes more than 9 month and i get it before 10 days from 30 sept
i will give very important advise send to the embassy e mail or call every two or three weeks because this process not in the embassy in usa but they take care about dv applicant if u call him before september they will make with u interview like your outside trips simple question after that u will get ur visa inshallah

december 2006 interview
21 september 2007 i get visa
Dear borther mohammedaliS

the U.S Embassy here told me that, this process in U.S Embassy in my country...

and also told me that, they wait for respond from U.S Embassy in my country to check some documents !!!
Is it Right ??

they don't told me that, the process in U.S.A

and due to this thing .. I need any one to explain this, or to provide me an advise about this process

Mr. saad00 have you been to any country or have you lived in europe or canada? or visit them?

Dear borther mohammedaliS

the U.S Embassy here told me that, this process in U.S Embassy in my country...

and also told me that, they wait for respond from U.S Embassy in my country to check some documents !!!
Is it Right ??

they don't told me that, the process in U.S.A

and due to this thing .. I need any one to explain this, or to provide me an advise about this process

---------
Adminstrative Review aka processing takes place partly in your embassy (to send files to FBI or other agencies) as well as in USA (investigate files that received from your embassy). So actual/most part has been done in USA. Lot of people already told you that it takes few weeks to several months even those are are already a resident of the US.How many months you have passed so far? Wait till the end of August, then go back and check with them and remind them this is a DV case.

You were asking for advise- only advise BE PATIENT and PRAY to your GOD and DON"T ASK same question again and agian.

radoo

I'm not lived in europe or in canda and I'm not visit them

I live in Saudi Arabia, and I'm african

for that reason you are not from the country that you live in, so they must check your statut and why you are there, ok, they will give you the visa don't worry.

Dear m1rahim
thank you for your advise...
and all my question is to understand and to know about my case, because my English is not good..
the U.S Embassy told me that the files send to my country not to U.S.A, ...they told me also this delay is from U.S embassy in my country not from them
and I think this is a different from all thing which were said here
and I want to know about this

Saad00, I do sympathise with you on the delay of your visa. I pray that you are issued a visa very soon at least before the end of the lotto season. But the reality is that no one in this forum can tell you exactly what the problem is or when your visa will be issued. All the contributions are speculations and based on experience and common sense. Take heart and calm down, i do have confidence that the administrative process would complete successfully and a visa issued