I am so sad - 07/01 RD

ss01

Registered Users (C)
I am seeing all these July approvals. And my FP is scheduled for 03/26. Is this going to delay my processing?
I tried to do an early FP. He did not allow. Even though the office was almost empty.
Anyone in same situation?

No Title

WHAT ARE YOU SAD ABOUT? there are tons of people
RD long before july 2001 that are still waiting
for their approval - what\'s the rush? in my opinion,
the majority of June filers are still waiting.

be patient.

Where you saw all July approvals ? they were two random cases, My RD 07/02 still wating

do not be sad, be realistic

first july approvals might happen soon, but it will take some time to see the last one

Have some patience!

If you are losing heart so easily; think about what is going thru all those guys with RDs upto April - May 2001 who are still waiting for their approvals. They should really be at the end of their wits! Atleast it is good that VSC seems to have picked up some speed of late.

No Title

Don\'t worry I am infront of your boat(RD:06/15). Still not reached the
shore.. Take it easy and keep pedalling.

U r witing for Approval!!I I am still waiting for FP ??

I filed my 485 in 7/17/01 and no FP yet ???So MR.ss01 don\'t be sad and look how slow is INS that they haven\'t send FP for people who filed in July2001. IS anyone there like my case ???

VIN2000. Looks like Ur case is like me.

Did you recv ur FP notice? I recvd FP notice . But have not completed it. WHich state u r from?

SS01, sorry to hear about the FP delay. Call VSC and find out what\'s the problem. Good luck!