I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! If this is what I think it is

poohsmum

Registered Users (C)
I just got a updated email to go check my status online so I did and this is what was there:

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On January 29, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I am hoping and praying this is what I think and means that I am now a LEGAL PERM RESIDENT!!??? Iam not sure is if this is the norm that they send you or whatever anyone know if this is what I want to get excited about??

Thanks

I think you are out of the dark tunnel called "Name Check"....Congratulations!!!!
Can u please let us know what steps did u take while your Name Check was Pending?
Like contact Congressman,CIS Ombudman,Senator etc.etc.

Time to celebrate!!!

Hi, poohsmum,
Congratulations! It's indeed time to celebrate. USCIS will continue to send you more emails saying that an approval has been sent to you, then a card has been ordered for you, etc..
An ADIT stamp is a stamp added to an individual's passport or I-94 (Arrival -Departure Record) as proof of "temporary" permanent residency status. As you can tell, it's only related to those outside of the U.S. while obtaining their LPR.
Hiddendragon38
poohsmum said:
I am confused what is this exactly???

Neshawn (constant LUD after approval) is this normal

i have been having LUD on my I 485 since approval. my approval was on 23rd. i have received my welcome letter yesterday and i have LUD on my I 485 on friday 26th saying my card has been ordered. I also have LUD on sunday been 28, on monday 29 and today 30. why all this LUD is this normal? when will i received my PR since it was ordered on friday 26. Any idea on the LUD will be appreciated.

Thank you all so very much :) As for what I did actually I called the 800 # 3 times and thats it...So truly I did nothing except wait it out ..Good luck to all those who are in the wait

Congratulations!!!!!!! :)

...and don't worry about I-130 - it has been approved as well, because I-485 can't be approved without it. Their online status system is not very reliable :)