i am so confused and so lost!!!!!!!!!!!

on the 14 of february my wife and had an interview at the immigration office...at the end no stamp ,the lady just said that she will go for a background check before any decicion.(my fingerprint were taken 8 months ago...)
today(march 3) i received a confusing letter that states that i have to come to the the office on july of next year...
reason for the appointment:i-130 application filed by spouse petitioner must be present........
what is that?? does it mean that i am having a second interview????
oh by the way i already gave them an i-130 petition did they lose it???..help me please.........

Heeeelp

i am so confused and so lost!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on the 14 of february my wife and had an interview at the immigration office...at the end no stamp ,the lady just said that she will go for a background check before any decicion.(my fingerprint were taken 8 months ago...)
today(march 3) i received a confusing letter that states that i have to come to the the office on july of next year...
reason for the appointment:i-130 application filed by spouse petitioner must be present........
what is that?? does it mean that i am having a second interview????
oh by the way i already gave them an i-130 petition did they lose it???..help me please.........