I am not deported! Best lawyer in the USA!!!

flower07

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone! Was around in bunch of diffrent immigration sites for last few years and just want to share my experience and give advice to anybody who need it. I was facing deportation ( asylum case), got granted asylum, goverment filed appeal . At that point i had pretty bad lawyer - all work was done pretty much by me. Well, that lawyer decided take a vacationat the moment then i should file brief. Let me tell you something - i almost lost 10 years of my life trying to contact his office -and no answer( he doesnt have a secretaty or assistant). I had to move very quickly since i had 1 weel left for deadline. BAsed on references i found David F. Vedder immigration firm( they are located in Florida, but location doent really matter). His firm made a miracle, they created absolutly unknown case for 4 days, file appeal. Unfortunatly, i lost it and case was remanded to immigration judge, we filed appeal on that decision. While all my appeals was pending, i got married to US citizen, got I-130 approved, and my new lawyer tried to adjust staus based on marriadge. for those of you who familiar with asylum and marriage know that its hard to do, my problem was - i entered country undocumented, and to adjust status you need a legal entry. Well after 2 years fighting my case retutned to came judge, and God knows how many nights of sleep i lost!!!!:(. My last hearing was last and the best. My lawyer did it! Judge adjusted my staus based on marriage, terminated removal and i got a green card! :) So, people , choose your lawyer very carefully and definatly check David Vedder website at www.theimmigrationfirm.us . I would trusted my life to that lawyer! Regards

1st time to hear that a beneficiary with EWI can adjust status in USA via a citizen spouse.

Do not see why not, especially in front of a judge.
There are so many open doors for a good lawyer in the "Immigration and Nationality Act - SEC. 245"