I am in Europe. Could someone help me pay the application fee for NIW???

surface09

I am in Europe to apply NIW now. I have prepared all the materials, but USCIS only allows US bank card to pay. Can someone help me? I write my situation in the PDF in the attachment. You can see the details in PDF. I can not publish here since the forum says that my content is spam. What a joking system!

Thank you! It is really worried!!!!!

Let me say again, I can not believe nowadays is 21st century, since USCIS has such backward system to receive payment. Look at this funny rules, they allow people who come from all over the world to apply NIW, but only accept payment from a US bank card. How can I have a US card out of US in my daily life as a foreigner?

Attachments

• situation.pdf
    67.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
What I find backward and laughable is the fact that you expect a complete stranger from a random internet site to be willing to provide you with their credit card information to enable you file your NIW (yeah, yeah, yeah, you'll make the initial deposit to their debit card - how?? considering you do not have a US bank a/c). "What a joking" request! And quite laughable at the desperation to relocate to a country with a so called "backward system" in the 21st century!!

tell me if i do not do like this, how can i pay under their rules? You mean I should know US friends automatically?

What I find backward and laughable is the fact that you expect a co
tell me in the nowadays, making a system to let applicant pay securely on the internet by themselves is an extremely hard thing to build? Of course, you can say, US consider the security problem so they only use such backward and absurd system. Or you mean, I should automatically know US friends to let them pay? Is it my fault without knowing any US friends?

I hope you stand in my view, and tell me, how I can solve my recent situation. I have asked US embassy, US lawyer. I choose to trust someone here since after I transfer my money to someone, they can just get my money and do nothing. So I should worry more.

So looks like you are very smart and my way is backward and laughable, so tell me your advanced solution so that I do not need to meet any hardship.

Last edited: