I am in a state of shock

He is going to be asked what he does for a living, and his answer has no explanation. He is also going to be asked about his trips aboard and he has gone to his COP several times, and he in now working there!!!!

Why would he want to be a citizen in first place if he doesn't even live here???

This is just MY opinion. I think he should be concerned.

But anyway, I hope you are lucky, and as some else mention, limit your responses as much as you can and don't offer information you are not asked.

Suerte.

Here..

In cases like these what is important is the "intent". If original poster can prove strong ties to US, like home mortgage, credit card and utility bills and above all if he could obtain a letter from his employer that the nature of his job in that country was temporary. That letter should contain the start and end dates of this project that he was working on. This way he can prove that US is his permanent home and this is where he plans to work and reside. If you can gather all this evidence, I think he has a good case. He has proved his reason for asylum and built his life here. Just because his country conditions changed, doesn't mean US is going to send him back. What if he has children and wife here who are US citizens? What have they done wrong? People who got asylum due to Nazis, now that Germany's conditions have changed, should they be sent back? Bosnia, Afghanistan??? there are so much that asylees have no control over and USCIS history shows that they never hold it against asylees if their COP conditions change because by that time they assimilated in this US culture called the "melting pot" and developed very strong ties with this country.

Last edited by a moderator: