I am GREEN!!!

ludhianvi

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends:

I have good news to share. I got my 485 approved. Here are the details:

485 approved e-mail: March 3rd (for myself only). Welcome notice mailed email on March 4th, GC received March 10th.

For my spouse, 485 approved e-mail on March 12th, and card production ordered email on March 12th, and Welcome notice mailed email on March 13th.

For my child, Approval notice mailed on March 13th, no card production ordered email though yet.

I am sorry for the delay in posting the details here, last couple of weeks have been really hectic and I just didn't get a chance to post the details here.

Hello Friends:

I have good news to share. I got my 485 approved. Here are the details:

485 approved e-mail: March 3rd (for myself only). Welcome notice mailed email on March 4th, GC received March 10th.

For my spouse, 485 approved e-mail on March 12th, and card production ordered email on March 12th, and Welcome notice mailed email on March 13th.

For my child, Approval notice mailed on March 13th, no card production ordered email though yet.

I am sorry for the delay in posting the details here, last couple of weeks have been really hectic and I just didn't get a chance to post the details here.

Congrats!

Did you do anything to follow-up on your spouse's case?
My wife's case is still pending.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your wishes.

Jify30 we just called them using POJ method couple of times (one next day following my approval) and once again on Monday, March 10th. At that time we were told that the case is with an officer, but we should call if we don't hear anything by the first week of May.

Does anyone know if I need to worry that my child didn't get the card production ordered email yet? Do I need to call or it happens sometime?

Thanks and good luck to everyone.