I AM GOING for PASSPORT STAMPING, KINDLY SHARE UR EXPERIENCES

basc

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everybody,
I will be going to local BCIS on Tuesday for my passport stamping. I will be bringing my I-94, the approval letter & passport. Are there any other documents I need to bring? What's the usual procedure?

Thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:
Also take..

2 photos with A# written on te back with pencil.
all past EAD cards and Advance paroles.
Please give an address for card delivery that will be permanent...like a friend who has got a house etc...if you dont plan to stay in the same location.

Please carry your Driver's license or Photo Id and Your Social Security Card along with whatever tt tt has mentioned

Sorry I forgot to ask you, was your approval directly from BCIS(Just curious). Which office are you supposed to go.

Also please let us know how things went.

Good Luck

approval from BCIS

yes.. my case WAC 0204350XXXX was approved last April 3, received the approval last April 8...

Congrats basc !!! Wish u good luck.

Could you please let us know if got a RFE before approval or a straight one ?

Thanks

Rfe before approval

Hi..I got RFE Last March 3, I send it MArch 7, Online says they received the RFE documents on March 11, then finally it was approved on April 3.... So I am going for passport stamping....

Re: Rfe before approval

Originally posted by basc
Hi..I got RFE Last March 3, I send it MArch 7, Online says they received the RFE documents on March 11, then finally it was approved on April 3.... So I am going for passport stamping....

Thanks for your reply.

I was just hoping this would be one without RFE ... anyway .. things happened rather quickly for you (from RFE to approval).

Good luck to you.

- life_on_hold

If you have ever extended your H1B, please remember to take the I-94 from the notice you received (approving extension). This is your latest I-94.

Hope this helps;)