I am EB3RIR_MO and I approved this message

EB3RIR_MO

Registered Users (C)
I am almost done with the 29th month and have not heard any bad/good news from INS yet. I support President Bush in his effort for f$%king up the immigration system and making immigrants' lives miserable in this country. It helps us to decide if going back home is a better choice.

This post is funded by Sinking Boat Veterans for Green card!

I am EB3RIR_MO and I approved this message!

In same boat with you

Today I visited the Local INS office at Kansas City to enquire about my case status. They informed that they have no clue why the web site is showing as they received my finger print result on Jul 9, 2003 even though they received my 2 FP result in Apr 04. The lady also stated that INS will perform 3 types of Checks on applicatns and she has access to 2 of them and they are fine with me. Background check was done in Dec 02 and FP result in Apr 04 and she has no idea why my case is not being processed.

I asked the lady how they process the cases whether they are based on Priority date or RD etc as two of myfriends filed in Dec 02 got approved after RFE and 2FP her answer is that she has no clue how the processing is done at Service centers and said that she didn't want to make up an answer.

The high light is that she told me that I will hear something from them in next 6 months. God bless INS

RD & ND 08/02
2FP 04/04
RFE ????????
AD????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

it will be like this until the election season is over. no one in the uscis wanna work now from NSC. now winter is coming they will have more excuses.
only god help

KcDesi, Was your case transferred to Kansas City? I am just wondering as what prompted you to inquire the status from a local office?

My case was transferred to KC on July 19th and I am still waiting for an interview. I think the KC office works on cases based on the Transfer date as they are currently working on April 2004 cases.

My case was not transferred to KC but I want to know status of my case. As I didnt hear any thing from INS even after 5 months of 2 FP. The website is also not updated with FP result and many of my friends are getting approved who file in Dec 02 after getting RFE and 2 FP.

Kcdesi9 said:
My case was not transferred to KC but I want to know status of my case. As I didnt hear any thing from INS even after 5 months of 2 FP. The website is also not updated with FP result and many of my friends are getting approved who file in Dec 02 after getting RFE and 2 FP.

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know what is the best day/time to visit the KC office to enquire about case status?

Reply to WaitinginQ

I think the best time visit INS KC is on wed at noon. I attended at that time for about 4 times so far. I was out of that place within 15 minutes.

frodo,

yes, they completed my record check and forwarded the results to NSC sometime in September, 03.

I contacted my senator again and one of his case workers is going to check with NSC.

she did talk to NSC 3 months ago when i contacted her the 1st time but nothing happened. I let you guys know what comes out of that this time.

meanwhile i am gonna keep my fingers, feet, toes and everthing esle crossed!! lol

hi EB3RIR_MO, are you in st. louis. In my case, senator office told me that it will another 6 month before NSC can get to my case.

RD : 05/15/02
ND : 05/30/02
FP2: 06/02/04

may2002,

yes, i am in st. louis and i have gotten the same answer. although my case is kinda awkward. i received a RFE over a year ago and have not heard anything back from NSC yet! this is how i presented my case and pursued the senator's office. keep in mind we cant just go to them and ask them to expedite our cases or put pressure on the officer that the case is assigned to. you too should build up your case and at least show that there is something out of ordinary about your case. the length of the process by itself does not make your case.

your RD and ND is very close to mine. lets stay in touch and keep ourselves posted on how things go.

good luck