I am Done !!!

AAJA_RE_GC

Registered Users (C)
Freinds,

Yesterday i got an email saying "Card Production Ordered" for me and my wife. I wish everybody good luck. The whole GC processing took me about two and half years, mostly because of retrogression. Below is my case details:

ND: DEC-2004
140 AD: Mar-2005
Changed Employer in July-06
2nd FP - MAY-2007
485 AD: 14-JUN-2007

Congratulations on your approval.

Was there any LUD before approval.

Thanks for sharing information on the forum.

Good luck

Hi Sannams,

No, there was no LUD change before approval. The last LUD change on my case was May 15th right after FP2.

And yes i initiated an inquiry in the first week of june. funny thing is just this monday i went to local INS by taking infopass and the IO told me my name check is pending and the case status is in extended review. i was not satisfied with his answer and called TSC using POJ method the very next day, and the lady IO said my name check and everything is clear and case is assigned to officer for review.

I dont know what works, maybe its just luck. But finally, i am happy.

congrats AAJA_RE_GC.
I think becuase ur case originally from TSC you got lucky.

Anyways.. did u file Ac21 docs after changing job ?

And yes i initiated an inquiry in the first week of june. funny thing is just this monday i went to local INS by taking infopass and the IO told me my name check is pending and the case status is in extended review. i was not satisfied with his answer and called TSC using POJ method the very next day, and the lady IO said my name check and everything is clear and case is assigned to officer for review.

I dont know what works, maybe its just luck. But finally, i am happy.

Hi AAJA_RE_GC,

* Congrats *. How do you initiate an inquiry ?

Thanks

congrats AAJA_RE_GC.
I think becuase ur case originally from TSC you got lucky.

Anyways.. did u file Ac21 docs after changing job ?

No, i haven't send any docs after changing jobs. I thought they will send RFE for EVL, but they never did it.

Just call the main customer service number and talk to CSR and he will initiate a service request for you.

Congrats AAJA_RE_GC, can you provide the number to check the namecheck as whenever I am calling it's going to the NCSC who doesn't have the details for namecheck, but I iniitiated enquiry last week and I am still waiting.

Congrats AAJA_RE_GC,

Do you know if your case was stuck in "Name Check" ? Your dates are very similar to mine.... wondering about my name check.

Enjoy!
HudakChullu.

Congrats AAJA_RE_GC, can you provide the number to check the namecheck as whenever I am calling it's going to the NCSC who doesn't have the details for namecheck, but I iniitiated enquiry last week and I am still waiting.

Reddy,

Use the POJ method and you can talk to an officer and name check also. somewhere in the earlier thread, you can look for POJ method of calling TSC.

VSC-TSC Approval

My husband was approved today. EB3 PD=June 2000 RD=Jan 2005
He is a EB3 derivative.
His case was transferred from VSC to TSC on Mar 7th 2007, we also recvd RFE and response was recvd last wk...Approval email came today.
We are now waiting for card ordered email...Anyone with exp on timelines ,please respond.thanks in advance.

Rfe

Kathy,

Can you give us detail about RFE ?

My husband was approved today. EB3 PD=June 2000 RD=Jan 2005
He is a EB3 derivative.
His case was transferred from VSC to TSC on Mar 7th 2007, we also recvd RFE and response was recvd last wk...Approval email came today.
We are now waiting for card ordered email...Anyone with exp on timelines ,please respond.thanks in advance.