I am done Nothern VA

bamako

Registered Users (C)
I had my interview and oath yesterday.

My interview was very fast, probably less than 10 mins.
She did not ask anything about my previous status or how I got green card.

M case F1 -->> H1 -->> GC (Employemnt Based) --> US citizen.

She was going thru my app very very fast, then saw I had tickets and asked me about them I gave my driving record from VA DMV, that was it.
She asked about Selective service, I told her I was student, and when I got green card I was 27, no problem. I did not have selecttive service anyway.

She only asked 3 questions from N400 that was it, and I was approved.
I had 100% on test.

I took a second job 3 months after green card and moved to the state where my second was, but I still was employed by my sponring employer. I left sponring employer after 6 months.

The interviewer did not ask anything about my employment.

I applied for my passport today.
Good luck everyone.

Congrats bmako! Could you please elaborate on what time your appointment was, what time you showed up, how long you had to wait, etc.? My appointment is coming up on Feb 28.

My app. was at 10:20 am. I got there 40 min in advance.
My interview was done before 11:40 am. Oath ceremony took less than 2 hours.
Good luck

Congrats

How many centres are there for Northern VA for interview, do we have a control on picking the place?

ssk1974 said:
How many centres are there for Northern VA for interview, do we have a control on picking the place?

In Northern Virginia, there is only one. Located in Fairfax. So this is where will end up for your interview. Unless you move to Fredericksburg and other points outside NoVa, then you would fall under the jurisdiction of the Norfolk suboffice.

Cheers,
Nico