I Am Done Like Dinner !

ravioli_21_99

Registered Users (C)
After 918 I-485 days. 2 I-140s (company was sold) and a lot of other heartache, I'm approved. 3 out of our 5 family members were approved yesterday. I assume that the other 2 kids will receive their approval within the next day or two.

It's been a long 5 years, (from LC to approval), but it's over. I'm done like dinner. It's bitter sweet. I think if it had come 2 years ago, I'd have been a lot more happy. But the whole process has left a really bad taste in my mouth.

Anyway, best of luck to all of you that are still waiting. Hang in there, your day will come.

Regards

Rav

Rav,

Congratulation! 2002 filer.

918 day waiting is painful. Now God taking pain away from you.
1020 day already, I am still in painful waiting. I do not know when it is over. God may know how is our feeling, right?

RD 4/2002
ND 5/2002
1 FP 11/27/2004
REF Ack 1/31/2005
4 EAD processing
AD God knows

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Man, this is old friend from different thread. How long exactly it took for them to approve your 485 after RFE ?

Indo,

From the date that the USCIS says they received the RFE response, it was 2 business days until approval. We are still waiting for my sons approval though. If the status has not changed by Monday, I am going to call them. (I believe I read that you can get right through to an officer if you believe your case file has been separated).

Regards

Rav

Ok thanks Rav. Again congratulations on a well deserved GC. Hope your son gets approval soon.

Last edited by a moderator: