I am Done here

avnapa

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I want to say thanks to everyone who has shared their experience. It is a wonderfull forum. I learned alot from this forum.

My and my wife's GC approved and we have received our card and going to India for a long vacation after long time.

EB1 (a)
Filed Self petition, unfortunately Hired a lawer (lier) later who is of no help but paid lot of money to her.
she did not help atlall
Got good experience dealing with all the quiries with INS.

I-140,I- 485, I-131 and I-765 Concurrent ND & PD 10/2003
I-131 (Advance Parole) and I-765 (EAD) Approved in DEC 2003
RFE on I-140 DEC 2004, Lost is mail due to change in address.
Hired a lawer if they can help in getting RFE but no help. But still paying.
RFE reply sent in March 2005 and I-140 Approved in June 2005
RFE on I-485 for Medical and Birth Certificate; Replied and INS Rcd in End of Sep 2005
Retrogression????
Dates Become current in Feb 2006 and I-485 approved one very first day of Feb 2006
WIfe's gets another RFE for Police clearence certificate in Jan 2006 and replied on mid Feb 2006 and Card received Yesterday.

It is a long story ( took arround 28 months)

congrats!!!!!, enjoy the freedom..amazing approval on first day, any lud before that

avnapa said:
Hi

I want to say thanks to everyone who has shared their experience. It is a wonderfull forum. I learned alot from this forum.

My and my wife's GC approved and we have received our card and going to India for a long vacation after long time.

EB1 (a)
Filed Self petition, unfortunately Hired a lawer (lier) later who is of no help but paid lot of money to her.
she did not help atlall
Got good experience dealing with all the quiries with INS.

I-140,I- 485, I-131 and I-765 Concurrent ND & PD 10/2003
I-131 (Advance Parole) and I-765 (EAD) Approved in DEC 2003
RFE on I-140 DEC 2004, Lost is mail due to change in address.
Hired a lawer if they can help in getting RFE but no help. But still paying.
RFE reply sent in March 2005 and I-140 Approved in June 2005
RFE on I-485 for Medical and Birth Certificate; Replied and INS Rcd in End of Sep 2005
Retrogression????
Dates Become current in Feb 2006 and I-485 approved one very first day of Feb 2006
WIfe's gets another RFE for Police clearence certificate in Jan 2006 and replied on mid Feb 2006 and Card received Yesterday.

It is a long story ( took arround 28 months)

congratulations!
This is comforting news for all Eb1 but retrogressed people who are waiting even after getting current. Have fun!