I am devastated, UN (or anyone) please help...

ss1123

I doubt if it is because of the EAD+AP. I got my EAD+AP in April-May and my LUD didn't change at that time but it did now. Looks like our cases might be processed in (lot) lesser time than it took for someon who filed his 485 in 2002. I don't think we should worry too much about the application getting processed a week/month earlier or a week/month later, especially when there is nothing much we can do about it. I am as curious as you are and am checking my case status, e-mail & the message boards to see if there is any activity. Don't think there is any reason to get stressed out though. Just relax and I am sure we will hear something soon in the near future...

485_Pending

I meant the processing dates at CSC (JIT). Anyways thanks for your words..Goodluck to you..

ss1123 and 485_pending

ss1123 and 485_pending,

Even I'm curiously waiting for this LUD turn to approvals, one of my friend his RD is 1/21/04 and his 140 and 485 LUD also changed to 11/2, so I'm hoping there is something is going on... pl. keep your patience, I know it is very hard esp. when it gets very closer.

findgc.