I am confused.....

rex_ca

Registered Users (C)
On may 13th i called IIO at 9-00 in the morning.
She said the network is down so she can\'t give me the update. She took
my contact#, wac# and my name and promised me that she will call back.
on May 13th 10-00 pm the avm changed to
"Processing is resumed , FP recieved on May 11th".
On May 14th, IIO called me back and left me a voice mail.
[ Can u believe it? ]
On May 16th , i called back and another IIO recieved my call.
She said that my FP was recieved on that day ( strange? ) , my security check report was pending. She said that it will take atleast 2 months before it is assigned to an officer ( usual baloni!!! )

Strangely today it changed to,
"FP Recieved, processing resumed on May 21st"...

What\'s happening?"

Strange

IIO called you back. Probably this guy is new at INS and yet to get "real training" on how to deal with people "INS Way" :) He is a blackmark on the forehead of whole IIO community.

No Title

she is a big disgrace and should be expelled from INS :)
Nominated for INS\'s Believe it or Not ....

What is the number you have called CSC..

When i call CSC each time, i get engage tone. I never ever got a chance to talk with anyone

could u send me the phoneno for CSC please

Thanks
Rainforest

my friend\'s wife got call from INS

my friend changed home after filing 485. His lawyer
notified INS about the change of address. His wife got
call from INS about the change of address, saying they
got change of address request for her husband and asking
if her\'s also changed or not? Can you believe this.
I think this happened in oct/nov 2001.

Some times INS responds!

rex_ca,
For very few luckey ones INS sends reply/calls back! We know several people on this board where they got fax reply, where as for many others no response irrespective of number of faxes they sent and timelapse!

For one of my friend (Didn\'t get FPs even though as per AVM they are sent long back). He did several fax enquiries, wrote letter etc. One fine day he received a e-mail response from an IIO with the copy of FP notice and with in couple of days he got original FP notice by mail. Later he contacted same IIO couple of times through her e-mail address to find his status and both the times she did respond immediately (with in few minutes) with status! It\'s like having PIIO (PersonalIIO).

- PCee

Can I get this IIO\'s email address?

My I-485 was filed in April 2001 and I have done finger print in March 2002. I have not heard anything from INS since then. Can I get this IIO\'s email address so that maybe I can make eqery. -Thx.

what the heck?

Today it changed to..

"on May 22nd, FP Recieved and Processing Resumed"...

I got the same message...on May 22nd FP is Received..and Resumed

My friends,

I have the same thing. I done my FP on 9th May and my AVM was changed on 13th saying on May11th your FP is received and...But today I just checked it again it is saying on May 22nd Your FP is received and Processing is resumed...What is happening..I guess INS got our FP shipments twice...

Ganesh

Are the sure the first

message was identical to the current one and not "FP is received and pending review" ?