I Am Compiling A List Of August Filers.

Baba ji, your info matches my info? You are from which state?

Please add me too

EB3, EAC-02-009-53XXX
PD: 04/99
RD: 08/15
ND: 10/11
FD: 12/27
Then IN,now NC.
AVM says process resumed in my as well as my wife\'s case. Same dates in my wife\'s case also.
AD: Waiting

Bangalore Baba

Please start a new thread with this list.as this has got pretty big. Also Add a total number of filers to the list

Please update my info... FP notice recieved.

EAC-02-001-XXXXX
EB3 / India
RD : 8/13/01
ND : 10/1/01
FP : 4/8/01 (Manchester)

RD 08/01/2001 Pls add me to the list....

RD 08/01/2001
ND 09/24/2001
FP 01/29/2002
AD - hopefully soon...
EB3 India.

Could you pls add me to the list.

Thanks,
jarjar

Bangalore Baba

Is mine and other August filers who posted their information after your latest posting, included in the list? I haven\'t seen any message from you. Please update us when you get time and let us know. May be in a day or two_Or if you are going as per a schedule to update the list, it is okay.Thank you.

RD 8/5 ND 9/15 FP 01/15

Message changed from "Your finger printing was recieved on blah blah and your case will take 365 to 540 days.." to "Your fingerprinting was recieved on blah blah.. processing of your case has resumed. We will mail you blah blah".

Please add me too

EB3
Kansas
RD 8/13/2001
ND 9/28/2001
FP 2/02/2002
EAC 012-825-XXXX

My wife and I have the same dates.

Thanks for doing a great job.
You might want to start a new thread since this got pretty big and maybe add total number of people on the list.

Thanks,
Hadi

forget about it. theINS Adjudication officers @ VSC seem to have Indianitis

classic symptoms of Indianitis: this affliction is commonly found among disinterested and unmotivated civil servants who have nothing better to do. symptoms include goofing off in the office, working at a glacial pace and causing untold misery to hardworking, tax-paying EB immigrant applicants while granting immediate GC to Mexicans and Cubans who illegaly sneak into the country, and enjoy themselves on OUR tax dollars.

Hey guys, I do not have time any more.....

...I had a major improvement in my life and became a daddy. I do not have time to maintain this list. Interested person, please post a reply. I will post the latest file I have.