I am building my case for Eb1 and below is the criteria

vyandrapalli

1. Membership: Was a party of IEEE , ACM and Medium (Medium is now offering membership) Building a case in a way that I am revised the knowledge from throgh digital libraries.
2.Media Publications: Published two articles in Medium, now I am working on article for publishing in Khaleej times which has bigger UAE circulation.
3. Judging : Reviewed and Judged papers for international conference. ( Gather documentation)
4. Materials about : Preparing working on recommendation letters from the publications what I have done.
(About my publications, I was co author in publications, which are indexed in scopus. (But the are not impact factor journals) does impact factor is manditory)?
Published 5 articles, 2 is in the process publication which got acceptance.
5.Conferences: Presented My papers in 3 international conferences.

Now, just in case if some this is not satisfactory,

The next criteria to build is , defending high salary. May I know how to beat out high salary criteria.

and with this so far I have , how my case will be projected.

1. Membership: Was a party of IEEE , ACM and Medium (Medium is now offering membership) Building a case in a way that I am revised the knowledge from throgh digital libraries.
2.Media Publications: Published two articles in Medium, now I am working on article for publishing in Khaleej times which has bigger UAE circulation.
3. Judging : Reviewed and Judged papers for international conference. ( Gather documentation)
4. Materials about : Preparing working on recommendation letters from the publications what I have done.
(About my publications, I was co author in publications, which are indexed in scopus. (But the are not impact factor journals) does impact factor is manditory)?
Published 5 articles, 2 is in the process publication which got acceptance.
5.Conferences: Presented My papers in 3 international conferences.

Now, just in case if some this is not satisfactory,

The next criteria to build is , defending high salary. May I know how to beat out high salary criteria.

and with this so far I have , how my case will be projected.
Thank you for good details.I try it.