I Am Big Time Approved!

manaka

Registered Users (C)
Hiya !

Finally, I got approved on day 1 after PD became current on sept 1. I still can't believe myself. My GC Journey is over now. Thanks everyone on this forum who always give more update than USCIS. Pls see my previous posting for all detail .....what a Journey !

Good Luck to all. FYI ! I am EB-3 WORLD, PD Jan 2002

CONGRATULATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSS!!!! Now you can order everyone some champagne!! :D all kidding aside, I wish you the best and hope everyone else in this forum can experience what you have today. Good luck.

manaka said:
Hiya !

Finally, I got approved on day 1 after PD became current on sept 1. I still can't believe myself. My GC Journey is over now. Thanks everyone on this forum who always give more update than USCIS. Pls see my previous posting for all detail .....what a Journey !

Congrats! Enjoy ...

It is good to see USCIS approves 485s immediatly PD become current. This sepember is very important (last month in the Fiscal year), as they need to approve as many 485s to consume entirly this year quota..Otherise it will et wasted...

Congrats.
Did you get any I-485 RFE at all ?

manaka said:
Hiya !

when1 said:
I have a small question here. How do you know the result?

I do have login access to USCIS to check the status. Message was changed to approval on 9/1

Congrats ..

manaka said:
Hiya !

manaka,

Congratulations on your approval. Enjoy the freedom. It is good to see that cases are being approved quickly once the PD becomes current. The rest of this month should see a lot of EB3 ROW approvals.

regards,

saras

manaka said:
Finally, I got approved on day 1 after PD became current on sept 1.FYI ! I am EB-3 WORLD, PD Jan 2002

Congrats ... it appears that your case was all preApproved just waiting for that magic visa number.

Enjoy the GC....

Manaka,

Congratulations ! I am curious to know if your 485 was already filed or you filed it upon PD becomin current.

I believe that it may take some time or may be different for those whose 485 have not been filed and then the PD becomes current. If so how long would that be ?

manaka said:
Hiya !

BrainDrain said:
Manaka,

Congratulations ! I am curious to know if your 485 was already filed or you filed it upon PD becomin current.

I believe that it may take some time or may be different for those whose 485 have not been filed and then the PD becomes current. If so how long would that be ?

BrainDrain,

I did file 485 on May 27, 2005 and waited till PD becomes current.

Congratulations

Hey Manaka. Congrats!!!

I should be in the same boat in a few weeks! EB3 ROW May 15, 2002. I think I was pre-approved back in May of this year. Just waiting for current priority date. Good luck to all of us in this forum and elsewhere! :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I Called USCIS Yesterday

My case was transferred to Miami and I had the interview on Oct. 6 2005. I called the USCIS yesterday since I moved and to find out what to do since I got my priority date current (I am Nov.01) A very nice lady :rolleyes: told me to make an infopass appointment and have my passport stamped. Seems like the journey is going to be over for many of us.

Manaka... I am waiting for the champagne.. hopefully next round will be on me ;)

Have a wonderful day

AJVM said:
My case was transferred to Miami and I had the interview on Oct. 6 2005. I called the USCIS yesterday since I moved and to find out what to do since I got my priority date current (I am Nov.01) A very nice lady :rolleyes: told me to make an infopass appointment and have my passport stamped. Seems like the journey is going to be over for many of us.

Manaka... I am waiting for the champagne.. hopefully next round will be on me ;)

Have a wonderful day

Cheers AJVM !

I wish you very best. Eventhough, I got approved, I will be checking the thread and help others for any info I have. Go east, go west ; this forum is the best :))))

congrats on your progress !!!

Manaka, congratulations!! I have just received approval for me and my wife this morning, too! I am EB3 World with PD Nov.28 2001, so it's about time after almost 5 years :) But it's interesting that in the status message it says that "case has been approved and approval notice mailed", but does not say that actual cards were mailed. Do they come later? I have done all the biometrics and FP long ago. I thought they implemented a procedure where they actually mail our the physical cards now.

Well, anyway, can't really complain because I am so relieved now, it's unbelievable.

I've been a silent observer on this forum for quite a long time, best of luck to you guys and hopefully Oct. bulletin will bring good news to you.

AlexPDNov2001 said:
Manaka, congratulations!! I have just received approval for me and my wife this morning, too! I am EB3 World with PD Nov.28 2001, so it's about time after almost 5 years :) But it's interesting that in the status message it says that "case has been approved and approval notice mailed", but does not say that actual cards were mailed. Do they come later? I have done all the biometrics and FP long ago. I thought they implemented a procedure where they actually mail our the physical cards now.

Well, anyway, can't really complain because I am so relieved now, it's unbelievable.

I've been a silent observer on this forum for quite a long time, best of luck to you guys and hopefully Oct. bulletin will bring good news to you.

Congrats Alex !

Exact same notice for me too. I am hoping we will get physical card in a week. If you search some of the forum, you will see people receiving card in a week after approval. Anyway, enjoy the freedom.

I am still waiting (PD Sep 2001)

CONGRATULATIONS.

I am EB3 with PD Sep 2001. My lawyer answered RFE 20 days ago.
How can cases after Sep 2001 got approved?
Can any one tell me what is happening?

Last edited by a moderator: