I am being blackmailed please help

That is a potential risk. I don't think USCIS will pursue the OP on this ground unless the ex-spouse can add more dirt. Previous marriage is not that really material fact because it does not affect citizehnship eligibility no matter what. But still one should tell truth.

So we see the following cases
(1) citizenship processs is very sound. Then by current law, one can not be denaturalzied no matte what the person does after citizenship (with eception of treason etc but that applies to native born citizn too)
(2) citizenship process is very flawed, then USCIS will pursue to de-natualize the person even after citzenship, the person is a model percet citizen
(3) citizenship process is not very sound but does have some minor issue such as the OP's not disclosing
previous marriage and divorce, then the USCIS may pursue to denaturalize the person if the person commit a serious crime. But I think this crime would be much more serious than threshhold set for deportation of permanent resident.

So the OP is fine but don't commit any serious crime. I am not saying he can commite a minor crime
but we are talking about citizenhsip here for that purpose, a minor crime may be OK to keep citizenhip but not a serious crime.

and for this purpose, I suggest the OP avoid looking for certain government job and anything
that requires a more strict backgroudn check. Not long ago, a lady from China was found having lied
about immigration benefit when doing a polygraph test as a trainee for FBI. USCIS decided to de-natualize her.

WHB and Southner -Thanks -Please advice

Hi WHB and Southner
Thanks for the responses
Here is my story in short.
I came to US on H1 B and I got my Green Card through employment and not through Marriage. And even citizenship also not through marriage, after getting Green card waited for 5 years and got naturalized. Before coming to US , I got divorced in china and then came to US and went back to China and got married again to our Chinese girl. Now the present wife who acquired Green card and citizen ship through me is trying to blackmail me ,that I didn’t mention my first marriage in the N 400 application.
My present wife also was also divorced before marrying me and I am her 2 nd husband , she also didn’t mention about her first divorce in her N400.
Now we both are separated ,still not divorced and she is living with a local young guy and now she is blackmailing me stating that she will complaint about my first divorce.
I am planning to go see my Dad because his health is not good. If complained ,will there be a problem for me to reenter? Is USCIS going to give me a hard time.
Please advice

Lin

Lins36,

You are fine. Don't worry about your Ex wife. Not even talk to her. Just ignore her. ASAP please go to see your DAD. that is very important.

Lins36,

You are fine. Don't worry about your Ex wife. Not even talk to her. Just ignore her. ASAP please go to see your DAD. that is very important.

Is there any precedent a natualized citizen was de-naturalized simply becaose not disclosing previou smarriage?

Is there any precedent a natualized citizen was de-naturalized simply becaose not disclosing previou smarriage?
I think it is possible to search through federal courts database to see if it ever happened. IMO, if the USCIS was to bring the de-naturalisation case to the court, the first question asked by judge would be "And how exactly is this a material fact?" Since there were no children involved (child support), I do not see what exactly makes this fact material to the I-485 and N-400 processes. Would USCIS decide to spend its resources pursuing such a weak case? Maybe but I really doubt it.

I think it is possible to search through federal courts database to see if it ever happened. IMO, if the USCIS was to bring the de-naturalisation case to the court, the first question asked by judge would be "And how exactly is this a material fact?" Since there were no children involved (child support), I do not see what exactly makes this fact material to the I-485 and N-400 processes. Would USCIS decide to spend its resources pursuing such a weak case? Maybe but I really doubt it.

One purpose of checking previoues marriage/dirvorce is to make sure the applicant is not married to more than one person because polygamy make one ineligible for citizenship.
In court, the person can say :"Yes I did not disclose my previous marriage/dirrvoce. But I was indeed divorced so I was not a polygamist so it is not a faterial fact". The USCIS
can argue:"It is our job to determine and applicant must disclose all facts".

It is just like if one commit a minor offense a very long time ago and that offense really does not matter anymore. But if he did not disclose that minor offense on N400,
can he argue that "since my offense is very minor and it occurred 20 years ago so even if had disclosed it, I would have been granted ciztiznship anyway. So it is not
a material fact anymore"?

The point is: a material fact is not defined as a fact whose dicclose will surely cause denial. Otherwise, there is no point for any applicant to apply with metarial fact.
Either he should not apply or he should apply by not dislcosing it.