I am august2001 filer...

yeppudu

I am august-2001 filer and I have just applied for 3rd EAD. Do you think that atleast now the case will be seen by the officer concern? Please post your views. My 2ndFP has been done in the month of May.

Why not u call BCIS and talk to them. In parallel, write a letter to your local senator. It must be very frustrating wait for you. I hope you would get your approval soon.

EAD approval is nothing with your 485. They are usually judged in different divisions. I once called IIO for questioning. I was hoping EAD renewal would trigger a 485 approval for me, which did not and does not happen.

I am so sorry to see an auguest2001 filer. You are supposed to be approved 1 year ago.

Originally posted by yeppudu
I am august-2001 filer and I have just applied for 3rd EAD. Do you think that atleast now the case will be seen by the officer concern? Please post your views. My 2ndFP has been done in the month of May.

I am August 2001 too. Two RFEs (both for the same thing, go figure) and I am still waiting. Senator's office(atleast mine) was not helpful at all. I have tried everything that anybody has suggested and have had no success. My first FP itlself was delayed so it expired just recently. No Second FP notice. I have already filed for a third EAD and I guess at this rate may have to prepare for a 4th one too.

Senator name please

These message is for Rupendra Singh, Can you please tell me which Senator you contacted for your case.
Thanks

I contacted Mike Dewine's office. If you are in Ohio and are planning to contact them take my word for it. It is no use at all. Try contacting George Voinovich's office. I have not done that. If they can provide some help I would like to know that.

Thanks

Actually I am in boston. So I dont think if I contact the Senator offcie which you have given will not help me.

Did anyone contacted the senator office in Boston.
If so please tell me the name of the senator.
Thanks in advance.

no hope from OHIO senators

I contacted both senators from OHIO via registered mail, they sent me a letter with both of their signatures on it saying that they don't have budget for tracing such things. it is a waste of money and time!

One More Aug-2001 Filer

Hi All,
I am also in the same boat
I-485 ND 08/17/2001
Applied for 3rd EAD JUn-03
RFE 04/03 for pay stubs,employment letter etc
Replied to RFE and INS recieved them on MAy 1st 2003
Contacted BCIS yesterday and the officer mentioned that my case has crossed 19th months and she took all the info to start an inquiry
I have contacted congressman in my local area which is NY.Got to wait and see if there will be a response.
Good luck to all us

Pgreencard.............

Boston Senator Ed Kennedy is a good person. Some of my friends with genuine cause got their approvals. Some of their staffs are very arrogant. They will ask questions in a very rough tone. One lady, i don't remember her name - she always says your company should contact us or use your attorney and find out. I contacted her 2-3 times, but nothing happened. My 140 is still pending for over 1 year and i contacted her when my 140 was pending for 180 days (the projected time in the petition was 110 days), then after 270 days and after 365 days. She was curious to know about the need for immediate approval... and comments that AC-21 is not legal....

If you have a reasonable case like me, contact your local congressman - find out from local.yahoo.com. Congressman Marty Meegan's office in Lowell are good...... They will listen to you and try to help you out.

Guys I stronlgy advise you to request your lawyer to FAX in a request to expedite your case. I had no hope when my lawyer suggested this. She told me that this ia new facility that has been provided. I hesitantly told her to go ahead with it. She FAXED the request on Wednesday and on Friday evening she got a telephone call from BCIS Vemont saying that case has been approved.

rupinder,
if it's not too much trouble for you, could you do us a favor and get the fax number from your lawyer. thanks!

I applied EAD in May and got approved at the end of June. Then I got a RFE in July. I don't know if EAD has triggered RFE or not.

Rupinder,
Can you pl. advise in my case if calling my lawyer and asking for this premium procesing could be usefull. The link you provided says you need to send a specific form(i guess I-129) for allowing premium processing at the time of fileing only. Can you pl. explain your case, how it happened with you, and how you convinced your lawyer/BCIS for Fax# enquiry. Do you really need your lawer for this or can be done by myself as well.Since i've no RFE and only thing i got recently 2nd FP notice which BCIS recieved back on 06/04/03. My lawyer is totally freaking a$$#@le and he is not even ready to send an enquiry on my case to BCIS.

I hope you can answer/explain some of the key points here and help all other poor souls.

RD:09/07/01
ND:11/09/01
1st FP:02/13/02
2nd FP:04/06/03(voice mail updated but not for spouse)
NO RFE
AD:???