I am august-2001 filer...

yeppudu

I am august-2001 filer and second FP has been done on april 28th Still waiting. Any one out there waiting like me?? I am not sure how much more time it will take?? Any idea please let me know...

You should contact your senetor

your delay is more than normal... you should take help of your local senator office.
Use search to fine other postings on how some of the members in this board have used their help.

yes

I think the senator route should be good option. Atleast you file gets touched. (I think that FP doesn't cause the file to be touched)

Wow! there are still Aug 01 filers?!?!? :eek:

INS or BCIS, what the hell's goin' on?!?!?!

This wait is way beyond normal. You better check where your application is, it could be lost for all we know...

Good luck!

I don't know what BCIS does...

my I-140 was pending with BCIS for the past 2 years., One RFE one year ago and no response so far!!!

Luckily, another company bought my group and they processed amended I-140 and filed for I-485 based on that!!!

No wonder if I see some cases still pending like yours!!! We have to live with this blood sucking Bast***s!!!

RFE is regarding the credibility of processing in EB2..

My I-140 RFE is for providing additional information regarding the credibility to process in EB2 (I don't why they asked at I-140 stage????) such as detailed experience letters that reflects all the job duties I performed at various levels, and any supporting documents such as sealed Masters degree transcript etc..,

My Lawyer responded to that RFE on April 2002, so far no action. Since I got the amended I-140, I stopped bothering about it..

i am august filer too

I applied in August 2001 too and asked for senator's help and it did not think it helped.
reason i say this is because the senators office did call the INS a bunch of times but gave the same response - waiting for information,

finally at the end of april i spoke to an IIO and she told me that the file was lost and they found it in a wrong place when they were doing an annual qaulity control check and now it was assigned to an office in end of April 2003. Whereas I was told by IIO's and senators office since july 2002 that the file had been assigned to an officer.

my childrens and my application was approved last week but my husband's is still pending. I will call them this week and ask to speak to a supervisor and see if they let me do that.

i recommend you try to talk to a supervisor and find out if the file is physically in place to be approved or is it lost some place. if you cannot get to talk to a supervisor then definetly try and contact your local senator.