I AM APPROVED, YOU WILL BE TOO !!! EB3 RD Apr 04, PD Jun 02

1victim

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Half hour ago, at around 5:00PM, I got my approval emails !!! Both for me and my wife :)

Thanks so much for this forum, for keeping me informed, and keeping me hopeful & happy ...

All in all, it has been a little stressful, to say the least.. all these 5 friggin years ! Pelase hang in there....

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats 1victim

Hi Guys,

Half hour ago, at around 5:00PM, I got my approval emails !!! Both for me and my wife :)

Thanks so much for this forum, for keeping me informed, and keeping me hopeful & happy ...

All in all, it has been a little stressful, to say the least.. all these 5 friggin years ! Pelase hang in there....

congrats 1victim, we both were tracking together on medical RFEs, great news, and I ma very happy for u.

Enjoy it.

Congratulation !!!!!.. 1victim to 1victory !!

Hi Guys,

Hi Guys,

Congrats 1victim (not any more).

what was the day of FP2..mine was 5/9/07

Congratulations 1victim!

Looks like approvals are pouring in for those people who had LUDs on their 485s within the last few days.

Thanks Ya All....

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much !

it seems like all applications are with IOs, to be fair, it is impossible to follow strict order for 30,000 I-485s... (or whatever that number was ! ) they may have distributed them among x number of IOs to work on ( and their assitants ) - hence it may be possible that there are delay in approvals, by 2-4 months..

I had two of my friends who's 485 RD was 8 months after me, same RD, yet approved 3 months before me... so give yourself sometime, after all the analysis-paralysis, if you stilll think its too late try the following :

1. Check if FP Expired ( i think its 18monts for expiry.) If expired, CALL IMMLY and request for FP

2. If no LUDs, open SR, wait for 45 days, DONT bug them... after 45 days, DO bug them.

3. Take Infopass appointment, go talk to IO - you can ask him/her if she is an Immigration officer.. before you start asking... where you case is, what is it that they are waiting for, etc.

4. (not sure if this still works..)Try emailing FBI for Name Check at fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov with the following info:
name
dob
alien no.
emailid

5. Call FBI for background check ( again, it worked for me, few years ago, not sure if this still works ) FBI 304 625 2000 , PRESS #3

6. If you have expiring EAD / AP, apply for it as early as possible.. this may help triggering..

7. Call Customer service, give your case numbers and verify your addresses, phone numbers ( some people were called by IOs before approving ), if no phone number, add one.. better yet, ask the rep to read your address on file, if she refuses, you can tell her and ask her to verify..

8. Contact your local senator / congressman, when you talk to them guage how much they show interest in working on your case... the guy actually talking to you may be prejudiced against immigrants... we cant help him.. move on to some other senator... or maybe i am being too skeptical of people...

9. More than anything, dont lose your sleep, hell we still have a life to live... be strong, refuse to surrender, mentally ( esp. yellowrocks and others ! )... at the end of the day, whether we live in US or India or China or Namibia, all that matters is "if we are happy !" ...

In all of these, I did 2, 3, 5 and 7... did not need to do 1 & 6, was going to do 8, come Aug 15th !

You guys must be thinking, "Alright, alright, easy !!!" - but hey, its payback time for me !!!

Sincerly hoping to see you all old-timers on the other side of the Chinese WALL ! :D :D :D Cheer up guys..

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats 1victim, we both were tracking together on medical RFEs, great news, and I ma very happy for u.

Enjoy it.

sree2005, you may have mistaken me for someone else, i did not get any RFE... sorry.

what was the day of FP2..mine was 5/9/07

GCCub, my FP2 was in May '07, dont know the exact date..

did you get LUD recently on I-140 and I-131 ?

nan2896, i did get an LUD on I-140 on 7/22, i have been watching for LUDs since mid july.. everyday since Aug 1st !