I am a new citizen today

gopalmn1965

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Finally I have joined the majority of this glorious country today after I was sworn in as a US citizen. Wish you all the best (for future citizens in process as well as the one's who are aspiring to be one).I appreciate everybody in this forum for their thoughfulness, knowledge and wisdom. Special thanks to Rajiv for hosting all of us at this portal.

congratulation gopal.
My interview is next month and I am also looking forward to making this announcement. Hope that me and everybody else is going to emerge triumphant and be a proud citizen of this great country

Congratulations Gopal.
Do you want to post your interview experience on the MN thread for the benefit of others to follow?
thanks.
Hi,
Finally I have joined the majority of this glorious country today after I was sworn in as a US citizen. Wish you all the best (for future citizens in process as well as the one's who are aspiring to be one).I appreciate everybody in this forum for their thoughfulness, knowledge and wisdom. Special thanks to Rajiv for hosting all of us at this portal.

interview experience already posted in Minnesota thread

Congratulations Gopal.
Do you want to post your interview experience on the MN thread for the benefit of others to follow?
thanks.

Hi Brb,
I have already posted my interview experiencein the Minnesota thread. Hope this is helpful.
Gopal.

Me too!

I also became a citizen on 4/12 in Charlotte. Surprised how emotional the whole day was....