I-94

JustGC007

Registered Users (C)
I came to US in 2000 and never went back.
I have Three (3) I-94’s from the day I have come.
I want to go to India and come back, will I have to give all the I-94’s at the time I leave or I just will have to give the most current one.

Last edited by a moderator:
how did u end up with 3 i94's? if u travel outside the country, u hv to submit the i94. i cant understand how they did not ask/retain it when u travelled.anyways, when u go to india, make sure u hand them all at the check-in/ticketing(thats where it goes).

JustGC007 said:
I came to US in 2000 and never went back.
I have Three (3) I-94’s from the day I have come.
I want to go to India and come back, will I have to give all the I-94’s at the time I leave or I just will have to give the most current one.

Yes .. even I have had 3 of them when I went out of the country.. I gave all to the check in .. she took all three and chucked it across into a basket... I am not sure how it travels from there to the USCIS or wherever...

Yes give all U have I guess. Make photocopies before U give out the originals.

Good luck and enjoy Ur trip to India.

eBhola.

You have to turn in all the three I94 for thier accountability.
U will get a new I 94 everytime you get/renew H1 --->reflecting your new status.

rayman6 said:
how did u end up with 3 i94's? if u travel outside the country, u hv to submit the i94. i cant understand how they did not ask/retain it when u travelled.anyways, when u go to india, make sure u hand them all at the check-in/ticketing(thats where it goes).

Thanks Guys for the Inputs.
Today my Lawyer said I have to only give the Last I-94 not all three.( Most Current one )

Last edited by a moderator: