I-94 taken during AOS interview

prasad_naidu

Registered Users (C)
If during the Interview process the INS officer takes the I-94 card, ( looks like for some they are taking it & for others they are not).. it is ok to still travel out of country..

I recently had an interview and my I-94 was taken by the official, and issued a letter saying the AOS approval is pending..

I am planning to visit India on A.P. is it ok..

rdgs
Prasad

Prasad--- It is OK for you to travel on AP.

Thats the reason they take the I-94.... They took mine too.. By the way how did your interview go and what type of questions did they ask....

Your Interview was in Local INS after Transferred from Main processing center.

Whether officer mentioned about case approved? because recently my wife went for interview so far no approval notice or platic card, more than a month.

Hi Bamana,
My interview was good. The officer just went th. ourfiles and he took some docs.. like latest tax docs etc..
He basically gave a letter saying that , visa approval is pending and will be approved as soon as possible..

did u get similar kind of letter..

Mani, yes my case was trsanferred to the Local INS for Interview..
The Officer din't approve it on the same day, he said it might take couple of months.. b4 we get our approval letters..

Please give some details

Hi Friends,

My case got transferred to Boston. Can you please provide some more details on your caess.

RD,
Transfer Date,
Interview letter recieved date,
Interview date,
What documetns where requested by INS
Questions ?

It will be of a great help.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Toughdba.