I 94 in EAD Supporting documents

ram_pk

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am renewing my EAD through efile.

I have a question in supporting document for I 94 copy which we have to send.

My I 94 which I got from POE expired.Also I have new H1 petition I 94(Still I am on H1 only).Which I 94 copy I have to sent to INS for EAD renewal.

Thanks in advance.

ram_pk said:
Hi,

I am renewing my EAD through efile.

I have a question in supporting document for I 94 copy which we have to send.

My I 94 which I got from POE expired.Also I have new H1 petition I 94(Still I am on H1 only).Which I 94 copy I have to sent to INS for EAD renewal.

Thanks in advance.
why to efile, send it by mail because officer will have everything with him. I-765 form, Fees, 2 photograps(name, DOB, A# back side written by pencil) I-485 filing reciept copy, you need to send copy of I-94(both sides) that is new and you got with latest H1 approval and copy of your DL and Copy of your passport first page that has name, Dob on it.
out side the envelope write :form I-765 for EAD and mail it to your service center

Last edited by a moderator:
ginnu said:
why to efile, send it by mail because officer will have everything with him. I-131 form, Fees, 2 photograps(name, DOB, A# back side written by pencil) I-485 filing reciept copy, you need to send copy of I-94(both sides) that is new and you got with latest H1 approval and copy of your DL and Copy of your passport first page that has name, Dob on it.
out side the envelope write :form I-131 for EAD and mail it to your service center
Why do you want to change his question? He wants to e-file and do not know how to provide the supporting documents. If you know it, you just answer the question directly; otherwise, see others.