I-94 expiring

v_dharini

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am currently on L 1A visa and my petition(sponsorship) is valid till July 04 and my visa ends in July 03. My wife and son are on L-2 visas. During entry back to the US my wife and son's I-94 were stamped incorrectly till July 03 as against July 04. Subsequently we filed for I-94 extension at TSC and we're waiting for its renewal. It has been over 21/2 months but we have not received the extension approval. The question I have is if I-94 extension does not come in time will my family have to leave the country till I-94 extension is issued ??

PLease extend your comments.

If u get the confirmation number or EAC_No no need to leave the country except if the extension is rejected. Contact your visa admin whether they filed the papers or not. Normally u'll get u'r confirmation number in a week after filing papers. Normally In case of TCS they will file only one or two weeks before the expiry date after checking all the details.

What is EAC_No ?? All I have is an acknowledgement from TSC (based on the extension we have filed )saying my petition for I-94 extension papers have been received and its takes from 90-120 days for processing such cases. It has SRC prefix.

Would appreciate your comments and thanks for your inputs!

EAC_no is nothing but confirmation number. It may suffix with EAC, SRC or WAC ....and having 10 digits... If you ahve that number.....

Go to processing times and status check and INS online status check in this web site and give 10 digit number u ll get the status.