I-94 Date of Birth Correction --- Please Urgent Help

NIWOCT19

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

One of my friend's I-94 date of birth correction problem. He transferred his H1 from Company A to Company B. His H1 was approved in the month of March. But in attached I-94 there was DOB error month/day swap. So again he filed I-102 to correct the same in Vermont Service centre arount April 2006. So far he has not yet received corrected I-94. Now he plans to travel abroad in the month of Nov. What is the other alternative if he is not getting by end of Oct. Although he has his Old (company A) I-94 valid until next March 2007. Your help is highly appreciate in this matter.

Thank you

NIWOCT19

NIWOCT19 said:
Hi,

One of my friend's I-94 date of birth correction problem.
He transferred his H1 from Company A to Company B.
His H1 was approved in the month of March. But in attached I-94 there was DOB error month/day swap.
----------- I think lawyer wrote it wrong on forms
So again he filed I-102 to correct the same in Vermont Service centre arount April 2006. So far he has not yet received corrected I-94.
Now he plans to travel abroad in the month of Nov.
What is the other alternative if he is not getting by end of Oct.
Although he has his Old (company A) I-94 valid until next March 2007. Your help is highly appreciate in this matter.
---------------- not a problem, when he goes out he will give ALL I-94 at airline counter and will get new I-94 when enters US( he can fill his I-94 with correct DOB)
Thank you

NIWOCT19