I-90 Tracker

JLCF485

Registered Users (C)
Let's begin this thread for those in the same boat:

My wife's I-90 was filed on March 22, 2005.

So far, no update from USCIS yet............

Please post yours.

Thanks!

Why re-stamp passport

Hi JLCF485,

I am curious as to why you had to restamp your wife's passport after filing her I90.
I e-filed an I90 last week because of a mistake in the "Country of Birth" field, and was told by customer support at the 1800 number that if I had a valid temporary stamp in my passport, I did not need to re-stamp.

If you do Infopass & go to the Local office, they will re-stamp your passport. It will be for your benefit as the 1 year stamp expiration will begin again from the date of the new stamping instead of the old.

I'm not sure of this but I think even if you e-file your I-90, once they processed your application, they will still notify you to go to the Local office because they will need your old card and two ID pictures and also for the new stamp.

Hi Friends,

I filled I90 on March 8'th 2005 and received the receipt notice on March 22'nd. Also my message with the new EAC# states that they received my I90 application on march 22'nd and it takes about 365-485 days to process the request.

I had to apply I90 as my card lost in the mail. INS mailed it but I never received the card.

Does any one knows how much time it takes for this process.

Thanks

ABHIJIT,

Thanks for adding to the tracker. And your information is useful. We also received the notice and never knew the EAC# should be changing. Now I can track them in the web.

Also, we filed change of address during the I-90 application and the notice was sent to our new address. We had no problems, whatsoever.

Thanks!
JLCF

PS> Others, please post your I-90 experiences.