I-90 request for evidence

Discussion in 'Any Topic' started by Andrew kim, Feb 21, 2017.

  1. Andrew kim

    Andrew kim New Member

    Hello, I had a question regarding a rfe I received for my mother's i-90. Her legal last name is Kim, maiden name Lee. Her green card is under her maiden name and for some reason was never changed to reflect her legal name. We don't have a copy of her marriage certificate on hand, and the recorders office said it might take anywhere between 15 to 20 business days to receive a copy. However her drivers license, passport, tax documents all reflect her name change. Would it be possible to use copies of those as evidence for her name change?
  2. newacct

    newacct Well-Known Member

Share This Page