I-90 Biometrics Appointment?

I-90

Hi guys I filed the form I-90 in September of 2005 do to USCIS administrative error, and receive notice of action on November 8, 2005 which states that takes between 190 to 220 days to processes that kind of cases in NSC. Three months has passed and I have not received any updates or biometric appointment. :confused:
Any suggestions?

4 weeks past!!

Hi,

I have send my evidence in TSC too and It's been four weeks and still no response. Should I call them??...That's what they said in the letter.

Thanks...
IQ

iq707 said:
Hi,

I have send my evidence in TSC too and It's been four weeks and still no response. Should I call them??...That's what they said in the letter.

Thanks...
IQ

I called them yesterday. The Rep just read out the same status stated online. Basically it is not helping. You can call the national number to see what they will tell you. May be you will be luckier to find someone to give you a better answer. Please let me know too.
Thanks.

hi

i got a notice from ucis starting,the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued .does this mean i have ben approved or what? i need some help here

RFE for I-90 Need help

Hi guys today I received e-mail from USCIS, they are asking me for Additional Evidence RFE for my I-90 application that I filed do to USCIS error. I don’t have any idea what they are want because I submitted everything they asked me along with my I-90, pictures my original GREEN CARD evidence that is their mistake. :confused:
Do you think this could be a Biometric Appointment or anything like that?
Please Advice I am very worried. Thank you in advance

Anyone Got the Card???

Did anyone get the GC after sending the evidence?? Document says we will get it in 4 weeks but don't see any card after 6 weeks?? Anyone got anything from TSC?? Please post here whenever it comes.

...Thanks

IQ

biometrics question

i am new to the forum, me and my wife have already got FP done before and each year we renew AP and EAD, we just got notice for biometrics, is this new and different from FP that we have already got done , feedback appreciated

I-90 and Biometric Appointment

We applied I-90 for our Greencard replacement I-90 with name change option on FEB13
yesterday we got Bio metric appointment on March 10.
But the Appointment doesnot ask us to bring any document which are related to name change or anything .. They just asked us to any named identification like Driving license or passport ..
So USCIS send one more letter asking our documents ??
So how do they that we changed the name and stuff like that .

Thanks for info

Replacement GC!!

Did any one get there GS replaced after sending the old one? They said it will take 4 weeks in the letter...waiting for 8 weeks no card. Anyone got replace recently??

please....reply.

Thanks.....
IQ

I-90

Hi iq707
I am in exact same situation like you. I send my old green card 2 weeks ago and nothing so far, but I still have 2, 3 weeks left to wait, who knows what’s going to happen. You have been waiting for a long time. Why don’t you call the Texas Service Center and file enquiry about your case sense the RFE states that, would take only 4 weeks for them to fix the problem and you’ve been waiting 8. Good luck

I applied for I-90 on the 30th of October then got my Biometrics appointment on Nov 22, 08. Pretty quick!!

I-90 for RENEWING GC.