I-90 Biometrics Appointment?

I also got a letter on Dec 21, 2005 asking for the following. It's about time.

1) make a copy of this letter and green card and keep the copies.
2) attach the incorrect card to the bottom of this letter
3)submit any evidence that shows that it is service error
4)submit two color passport-style photos
5)mail all the stuff above with this letter to the address shown below.

The letter say they will correct the card and send it in 4 weeks.

Question

Did you get the letter from local office or NSC?

Thanks,

grunggy said:

Can I do Certified Mail!!

Hello Everyone,

I had to send my incorrect GC for replacement and I mail it via certified mail to them....and I see my mail delivery status is "tried to delivered and left a notice" on friday...Dont they except certified mail or is it the friday before holiday!!!....Any idea??

Thanks...
IQ

Evidence for Error

grunggy said:

Hi Grunggy,

What did you send for no.3 above? I have a copy of the 1st greencard with the correct "Residence since" Date, will this be ok? I can also send the stamp that shows the date the greencard was approved.

Let me know because we got the same letter as you did. Thanks again for your help.

cpzinga said:
nagasng & SJOrl,

Which Service center has your case?
When did you file your I-90 applications?

Thanks.

did you ever hear anything from USCIS ? I did not hear back anything from USCIS after NoV 22 notice that my case has been transfered from VSC to NSC.

finger print i90

does any one know how long does it take to recive the appoinment letter for finger print in.n.y.c i e filed it the i90 0n 13 dec 2005 i got the i 797c letter 10 days later but wen will i get the appointment letter in new york city? :rolleyes:

I too haven't heard since Nov 14th. On that day my application/case was transferred from VSC to TSC. Eagerly waiting from them as I have travel plans. :(

desi74 said:
did you ever hear anything from USCIS ? I did not hear back anything from USCIS after NoV 22 notice that my case has been transfered from VSC to NSC.

acc918 said:
Hi Grunggy,

What did you send for no.3 above? I have a copy of the 1st greencard with the correct "Residence since" Date, will this be ok? I can also send the stamp that shows the date the greencard was approved.

Let me know because we got the same letter as you did. Thanks again for your help.

I would send any evidence you have. I just needed to send my birth certificate. They put the wrong sex down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Case not found in the system

My application for I-90 replacement of card was sent to California Lock Box. Notice of Action received on Dec. 10 (with receipt date of Dec. 5). It has MSC#xxxxx. When I tried to see the case status online, it says that the case does not exist. Did onyone have such experience?

I never received the original card. The case was approved in June and nothing was updated until I moved in September and asked them to change the address. I was asked to send a written inquiry. Upon my written inquiry, I received a letter that said the card was mailed on June 30. It also said that the card was not returned by post office, hence they concluded this as a lost in mail.

Then I applied without any fee (for reason B) which was returned with a letter that I needed to pay full fee ($260 total) since I moved from the original address to which the first card was made and that I pick other reasons for replacement. I sent new I-90 form for lost/replacement reason and it is not in their system as I mentioned earlier.

Any suggestions please?

Case Approved!

grunggy said:
I would send any evidence you have. I just needed to send my brith certificate. They put the wrong sex down.

I just wanted to let you know that I received an email yesterday from USCIS that goes:

After approving this application, we ordered you a new card and will be mailed to you as soon as it is available.

Thanks for all your help on my questions. I hope they don't make any mistake on the new card again (this will be the 3rd one!).

acc918,

Thanks for the update. When did you apply the I-90 first time? Which service center processed it? Was it transferred in between?

Thanks.

Case Approved!

cpzinga said:
acc918,

Thanks for the update. When did you apply the I-90 first time? Which service center processed it? Was it transferred in between?

Thanks.

cpzinga,

It was filed June 2005 and processed in VSC. No. it was not transferred in between.

How long after you mailed the GC and Picture!!

Hi acc918,

After sending the faulty GC and picture how long it took for you to get the email notification of ordering new card??

Thanks.....
IQ

Case Approved!

iq707 said:
Hi acc918,

After sending the faulty GC and picture how long it took for you to get the email notification of ordering new card??

Thanks.....
IQ

iq707,

I sent it 12/30 and rcvd email ordering new card on Jan 9, 2006 but LUD changed from 12/30/05 to 1/10/06 everyday.

New Card Mailed

acc918 said:
iq707,

I sent it 12/30 and rcvd email ordering new card on Jan 9, 2006 but LUD changed from 12/30/05 to 1/10/06 everyday.

Hello Everybody.

Just got an email today that the card order was completed and the card was mailed yesterday.

Biometric Appointment

Guys,
I have appointment for biometric for my daughter on January 27 at Alexandria ASC. If I go earlier on Saturady, do you think they will accept?

I-90

Hi Acc,

Did you have to go through the Biometric again or they just mailing you the card? I have mailed my faulty card and pic on Dec 23rd and only status change I got is that they received the documentions. Any idea will be appricated.

Thanks.
IQ

iq707 said:
Hi Acc,

Did you have to go through the Biometric again or they just mailing you the card? I have mailed my faulty card and pic on Dec 23rd and only status change I got is that they received the documentions. Any idea will be appricated.

Thanks.
IQ

Hi iq707,

Yes, my wife went for her biometrics appt in Oct 2005. This is before they asked her to mail the wrong card and proof that it was an INS error. Maybe this is because she filed before the rule or procedure changed.