I-864A question. Please help!!!!

lake65

Registered Users (C)
I have filed to sponsor my mother. I130 has been approved. now the I need to fill the Affidavit of Support. I don't have any income, my husband is joint sponsoring my mother. I am filkling I 864 and my husband is filling I 864A since he is a household member. I have question about what to fill in Part 2 Question 13 where it says "indicate number" and same thing in part 3 question 15 "indicate number"\

I am sponsoring only my mother and no one else is accompanying with her.

Please help me.

Thank you
Lake 65

They're referring to the number of immigrants being sponsored by whoever is signing the I-864A. Simply list the immigrants in the table at question 13, and count them. In your case the number for "indicate number" would be 1 since your mother is the only immigrant.

I have filed to sponsor my mother. I130 has been approved. now the I need to fill the Affidavit of Support. I don't have any income, my husband is joint sponsoring my mother. I am filkling I 864 and my husband is filling I 864A since he is a household member. I have question about what to fill in Part 2 Question 13 where it says "indicate number" and same thing in part 3 question 15 "indicate number"\

I am sponsoring only my mother and no one else is accompanying with her.

Please help me.

Thank you
Lake 65

Question 13 actually asks for the number of intending immigrants which is obviously one in your case.

I am petitioning my parents, So my husband will fill out the I-864A, and I'm confused about the Part 2 and 3 of the form. They are asking for a "number'. Since we are filing separate I864A forms for both, Should we enter my parents name in 13a and b, And enter "2" for number in both section? Thanks