I 864 form

Robertnvc

I need to fill out I 864 form. I am a dependent from my relative, I am a student full time, I have never worked. What documents wil I need attachment to send with my I-864 form?

So you are a US citizen or permanent resident who is petitioning your relative to immigrate? The relative whom you depend on, what kind of relative is it, and does he/she live in the same residence as you?

So you would file an I-864 as petitioner, even though your household income is insufficient. If you did not file a tax return for any of the last 3 years because your income was below the threshold for needing to file, you would put "N/A" for those years in Part 6 #24a-c, check the box in Part 6 #25, and attach a statement explaining that your income was below the threshold for needing to file in those years.

Assuming that the relative you are depending on is a US citizen or permanent resident domiciled in the US, and is willing to file an I-864 for the immigrant, that relative would file a second I-864 as "joint sponsor".

my father fill 1040 form for his income tax every year, and I am one of his dependents because I am a full time college student and I have never worked. So, when I going to fill out I-864 form, what proof is necessary to attach and send to NVC?
I am petitioner and my mother is benefitioner.

my father fill 1040 form for his income tax every year, and I am one of his dependents because I am a full time college student and I have never worked. So, when I going to fill out I-864 form, what proof is necessary to attach and send to NVC?
I am petitioner and my mother is benefitioner.
Whether you are claimed as a dependent and whether you file a tax return are independent things. You can be a dependent and still file a tax return (and in some cases may be required to file a tax return). What matters is whether you filed a tax return.