I-864 affidavit of support -- is this sufficiant evidence? (tried searching already)

supervasil said:
My wife - USC just recently got a job out of college with an annual salary of $35k, far more than the 125% poverty guideline for our 2 person household (which is $16k).

In the past three years as a student she was annually making $15k, $12k and $14k..... far LESS than the poverty guideline.

Therefore, her tax returns for the last 3 years will show income LESS than the 125% povery guideline, but NOW she is employed and is scheduled to make $35k/year.

Is this acceptable for proof of income to sponsor me?
Thank you.
Yes this is enough. They consider only recent year's income. If you still skeptical about this then you can add your income to by filing I864A just to be on safe side.

this is enough

for two people household 16k is the line , since she is making more then half of that you should not have any problem , you do not need additional sponsor . don`t forget to send the proof of employment to solidify it .

philaug28 this is the second time uscis have requested RFE from u. if you woul'nt mind what are the document you sebt them earlier and what was the document they requested again from you.

that was only 1 RFE

They requested from me the form i-864 affidavit of support , proving that my wife is qualify to support me with her 3 past years income . I`ve sent them to USCIS on 9/1/05 and they confirmed the receipt on 9/7/05 and now i`m just waiting to see what is next for me .