I-824 Follow To Join Tracker of Nebraska Service Center

My 824 for FTJ case with RD 06/23/07 was just approved by NSC This morning. Wish all of your case be approved soon!

Hi!

I have also applied for 824 for my wife /pd sep 5 th 2007. Still pending :( i am glad that yours got approved.. Really it is giving me a headache waiting a year and half for the freaking 824 to be approved. anyway , where did you write your wife`s or husbands information on the 824 because on the form there isnt any particular section to write that information.. What country are you from...Plz stay in touch thanks

Congratulations eflame,
could you please let us know you are from which country?
My FTJ RD 08/20/07.Please share your experiences.Its really good news that NSC USCIS FTJ cases are moving.
Thanks....Memsaheb95

My FTJ case (RD 12-Sep-2007) got approved yesterday at Nebraska. My attorney is telling me that I will have to wait to receive the fee bill from NVC. And, that will not happen unless my PD ( 22-OCT-2002 EB3 India ) is close enough to be current.

My FTJ (Aug. 2007). USCIS sent a letter to request evidence just to know the address here in manila. Where in fact, the US embassy here already sent a packet III sometime in nov. 2007. I don't know if both agency are coordinating with each other?. Just for people to know to closely monitor their paper trail especially to the detail of dates, names, etc. :confused:

Rfe

I have also recieved RFE for name(s) address and DAte of birth for all my family members .. My RD is 9.5.2007 . I hope it gets approved now. A wait for year and half just for the damn I824 to be touched. Unbelieveable

Plaese help

Friends

This is my situation

I am from Pakistan and I do have Canadian PR also. I applied I-824 on August 5, 2008 and it got approved very fast on January 16, 2008 IN just 5 and half months and I have written that I want to process my case in Toronto Canada not from Pakistan now I have the following question

1-on approval notice the petitioner name and the beneficiary name is the same don’t u guys thing the beneficiary name should be my wife name

2-DO all FTJ cases are processed through NVC. Or only some of them... because Islambad embassy accept cases from NVC only they told me that I-824 has to be approved and then UCIS will send your case to NVC and then case will be sent to islamabad but is this the same procedure for canada because I-824 approval notice says that they have notified tornto consulate that I am the permenant resident thats all. I 824 do not have even my wife name?? Can any body tell me clearly that does every body who files I-824 has to go through NVC or in case of Canada we can go to consulate and start the case?

3-If NVC is involved in my case then how long file will stay at NVC and how long the consulate in Toronto will take to complete the process.

I am totally confused a lot of lawyers do not even know that NVC is involved in FTJ cases. These lawyers still say that you can go too directly to start the case I know In Pakistan they accept the cases only through NVC. Even they don’t open case with approved I-824? What about in Canada? Do I have to wait to receive some documents from NVC or I can start the case directly in USA Consulate in Canada

Guys please help if you know the answer

good news guy. our I824 had been approved (Feb 2, 2009 )and was mailed to ?????. I don't know what's next ? pls help. tnx

I824 approved

Hi guys, i just received approval email from dept that they have approved I824 case on march 10th and has sent the approval notice.

my receipt date is nov 6th 2007, at NSC. they didnt update my case on time as i was following the processing dates online. 2/3 weeks bqack when i checked the processing dates it was showing january 7 2008, i called there customer service center . and they opened servce enquiry on my case.and now they just approved the case.
its look liek that they never touched my file before i opened a service request.

i hope every one will get approval soon .
enjoy thanks

Whats next

My 824 for FTJ was approved 4/9/2009 .. Whats happens after they approve it..My consulate is Islamabad,pakistan.