I-765 Ead Online Application Guide

Ead Rfe

hossamny said:
Thank you,
I just got e-mail update on the case!! they send RFE letter, I haven't received it yet but,can they send RFE after 105 days from filing I-765!!!
so now what? wait again!!!!
I have a job offer that is too good to turn down....what can I do?
If I e-filed I-765, what kind of RFE they often request?

Hi hossamny : to behonest i dont know I had got previous EAD just in 5 mins by visting local office, once I applied my EAd via e file, I revived 2 letters so far one after 10 days recipt notice that they have recived application, second after 20 days finger print appointment at local INS office to capture biometrics , now wait. Did u have your biometrics taken ? may be its for that.

RFE for EAD

First, thank you... and to answer your question, Yes, I did my biometrics on 07/25/2006
E-filed EAD 07/04/2006
RFE 12/11/2006 -after 5 month and 7 days- from the filing date, I know that EAD application processing time is 90 days.
HOW can they send RFE for EAD after 157 days!!!!
************Can Any one answer this question??************

Last edited by a moderator:
E-filed EAD 07/04/2006
I did my biometrics on 07/25/2006
RFE 12/11/2006 -after 5 month and 7 days- from the filing date, I know that EAD application processing time is 90 days.

hossamny said:
E-filed EAD 07/04/2006
I did my biometrics on 07/25/2006
Hi Hossamny : somethijhng doesnt look right , my status changed yesterday to card production ordered, I guess it is approval, I filed on sep 22 ,2206 ,biometrics on Oct 12 2006, and stauys cahned to card ordered on dec 13 2006. So far if you are working and married rto USC if this case of C09 family based I consulated a lawyer he says keep working if your emploer is not asking for anything, ....according to E file application they say dont send supporting docs, but i sent any how also I sent a letter to :NBC 705-B S.E. Melody Lane, #107
Lee's Summit, MO 64063 USA, wrting to request to expedite my process if that will not happen I will be infinancial crunch, make that finacial crunch BOLD , I sent htis last week on dec 7 and my staus changed on dec 13th, dont knwo it s becaus eof that but I read on portal some one has 120 days pased and no sign of EAd so panicked, I understand what you are going thru, pelase try to do this and as it says you need to sent it via overnite express, gonna cost you 15 bucks, I had sent every thing I had to them my marriage certificate previous EAd, I-94 EAD filed Recipt etc.

NBC 705-B S.E. Melody Lane, #107
Lee's Summit, MO 64063 USA
where did you find this address? is it the same address where you mailed your RFE?
IS your EAD first time or renewal?
Thank you,

NBc address

hossamny said:
NBC 705-B S.E. Melody Lane, #107
Lee's Summit, MO 64063 USA
where did you find this address? is it the same address where you mailed your RFE?
IS your EAD first time or renewal?
Thank you,

I called 800 number of customer service , after that they gave me this address and tell me to do overnite express but instead of # 107 , they tell me too mail it to #2000. I looked on internet and found both address do google on national benefit center lee summit missori, #107 is for RFE and # 2000 is for if you need to cancel your appoiunent, so i sent to 3 107 in fact today my status changed again and it says my cas eis approved as follows:

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 15, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I stronglt recommned sending an overnite mail and every ev9odence of youer case and a request letter , my case is EAd renewal thsi is gonna be my 3 rd EAd I was on student visa married to USC, I use to get EAd in local offic erin 5 mins this is first time I E filed it, I recommend you write its worht giving a shot.

EAD Biometrics Appointment

It seems USCIS will schedule the appointment, last year the applicant could have called a number and scheduled the appointment for time and date of his/her liking; I will be out of town for the next three weeks; How long after filing EAD does USCIS normally schedule the appointment, can I go for the appointment on a later day? Also, forgot to enter few fields in the application (last day of entry, current status); is it possible to amend the application or can I include this information along the with supporting documents?

EAD_issues said:
I called 800 number of customer service , after that they gave me this address and tell me to do overnite express but instead of # 107 , they tell me too mail it to #2000. I looked on internet and found both address do google on national benefit center lee summit missori, #107 is for RFE and # 2000 is for if you need to cancel your appoiunent, so i sent to 3 107 in fact today my status changed again and it says my cas eis approved as follows:

On December 15, 2006, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Hi ,
Last week i've applied also for EAD , thru E-File system (this is my 4th EAD !!!) , and at the end of aplication i've been given a "Confirmation Receipt" wich contains also a copy of my e-filed aplication (receipt no. - MSC no. ...all info provided by myself in the aplication) . It states that you should save this confirmation for future communication , and you have to send your supporting docs.(and a copy of this conf. receipt - not the aplication copy) at the adress listed below on that confirmation receipt !! This is the address provided there :

NBC
ATTN: E-Filed I-765
PO Box 648000
Lee's Summit , MO 64064

I've did all this , i received the confirmation from the Post Office that the docs. were delivered , now i'm waiting for the FP apointment , when this is gonna be.....!!!

E filed EAD

GHEBAUER said:
EAD_issues said:
Hi ,
Last week i've applied also for EAD , thru E-File system (this is my 4th EAD !!!) , and at the end of aplication i've been given a "Confirmation gonna be.....!!!

Hi , well if you ahve filed application well you should receive Fp notice within 2-3 weeks, I filed on sep 22,06 and got Fp at Oct 15th,2006. for supporting docs I didnt chweck the box where is ask while filing applciation will u be sending supporting docs, but u did right thing to be on safer side its good send which i did at the same adress ytou said, also sen docs and other address which I wrote befie suit # 107 ..., nothign wrong in sendig docs, My EASd got approved in 83 days..from the date of E filing.

When you e-filed your i-765, what documents you sent? and, did you sent it by your self or they asked you to send it?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
GHEBAUER said:
EAD_issues said:

Hi ,
Last week i've applied also for EAD , thru E-File system (this is my 4th EAD !!!) , and at the end of aplication i've been given a "Confirmation Receipt" wich contains also a copy of my e-filed aplication (receipt no. - MSC no. ...all info provided by myself in the aplication) . It states that you should save this confirmation for future communication , and you have to send your supporting docs.(and a copy of this conf. receipt - not the aplication copy) at the adress listed below on that confirmation receipt !! This is the address provided there :

NBC
ATTN: E-Filed I-765
PO Box 648000
Lee's Summit , MO 64064

I've did all this , i received the confirmation from the Post Office that the docs. were delivered , now i'm waiting for the FP apointment , when this is gonna be.....!!!
what supporting docs did you send?

i efiled EAD + AP for both me and my spouse in Nov 2006. I printed the confirmation reciept and followed the procedure of sending additional documents and pictures.

AP for both of us was approved in Dec 2006 and they sent RFE on EAD for both asking us to submit pictures for EAD application.

As per my understanding....they should have called us for a biometrics....but instead they sent the RFE on EAD to send pictures....

anyone who has similar situation...pls give advice

EAD info

Hi pallu2004 well, what is hapening is INS is changin the way EAD aplication use to handle this year, earlier applicant use to call to schdule an appointment, but now EAD process is strealined,I dont about other category but if you r in c09 i.e amrried to USC and requesting ead or erwnwal, you either mail application at chicago mail box or E file(whic is easy I recoomend and u can pay by credit card too), both methoda takes your application to Le summit misori, usualy if they schedule biometrics appointment it is for picture and finger print, this process is only 3 months old , that why u get RFE.

EAD_issues said:
Hi pallu2004 well, what is hapening is INS is changin the way EAD aplication use to handle this year, earlier applicant use to call to schdule an appointment, but now EAD process is strealined,I dont about other category but if you r in c09 i.e amrried to USC and requesting ead or erwnwal, you either mail application at chicago mail box or E file(whic is easy I recoomend and u can pay by credit card too), both methoda takes your application to Le summit misori, usualy if they schedule biometrics appointment it is for picture and finger print, this process is only 3 months old , that why u get RFE.

the category is (c)(09)....we both got the RFE on EAD from Vermont Service Center and were asked to submit 2 photo each and they sent the EAD application also to be signed by the applicant.....our GC is in process and we both have given FP for GC in AUG 2005.....

anyone is this type of process....pls share your views....

I e-filed on 10/31 and sent only supporting docs because the online confirmation clearly said not to send photos. Then in Dec I recd RFE for sending photos. After sending photos they sent biometric notice scheduled for this month end. This is really strange and very time consuming. :(

pallu2004 said:
i efiled EAD + AP for both me and my spouse in Nov 2006. I printed the confirmation reciept and followed the procedure of sending additional documents and pictures.

AP for both of us was approved in Dec 2006 and they sent RFE on EAD for both asking us to submit pictures for EAD application.

As per my understanding....they should have called us for a biometrics....but instead they sent the RFE on EAD to send pictures....

anyone who has similar situation...pls give advice

Biometrics appointment

armie said:
It seems USCIS will schedule the appointment, last year the applicant could have called a number and scheduled the appointment for time and date of his/her liking; I will be out of town for the next three weeks; How long after filing EAD does USCIS normally schedule the appointment, can I go for the appointment on a later day? Also, forgot to enter few fields in the application (last day of entry, current status); is it possible to amend the application or can I include this information along the with supporting documents?

I e-filed on December 07, yesterday I got the Appointment Notice(ND, December 14) for the Biometrics on December 28.

andy

hossamny said:
what supporting docs did you send?

Hi hossamny,

First , i've contacted an immig. officer (this was regarding my I485 (EB3 WW - PD current), because it should be processed long time ago , but was transfered to local office , and the pain continues there...i'm working on all fronts !!! :rolleyes: ) , and i've asked them about the docs wich must be sent to them for the EAD process , and their answer was :
- copy of confirmatin receipt ,
- copy of my I485,
- copy of my current EAD card
- copy of my I94 ;

They said that , these items will be enough , but just in case they will need something else , i will be notified by them !!! Yesterday i saw an LUD on my EAD aplication, so that means that they do something about this !!!
In the matter of my I485 , i'm continuing to pressure them on all fronts...and belive me , i will not stop ....after 6 years and 4 EAD's ....!!!
Good luck to you and everybody else on this forum , and i hope the info provided here will help !!

regards,

ghebauer

Got it!

Today I checked the status and found that my EAD got approved yesterday. :D

I followed the instruction and e-filed it on 11/01, received fingerprint appointment letter on 11/08, got it done on 11/25, mailed the supporting docs on 12/01 vis USPS Priority Mail + Delivery Confirmation + Return Receipt. They (TSC) received it on 12/04, and it's now approved. There's only on LUD which is 11/03. No LUD after FP.

49 days, not bad.

Same Here Approved without any LUDs in between

I efiled for my 2nd EAD and followed the instructions. Got three emails yesterday that the card was approved. There were no LUDs in between expect for the application 11/08. So not bad around 45-50days.

amos said:
Today I checked the status and found that my EAD got approved yesterday. :D

I followed the instruction and e-filed it on 11/01, received fingerprint appointment letter on 11/08, got it done on 11/25, mailed the supporting docs on 12/01 vis USPS Priority Mail + Delivery Confirmation + Return Receipt. They (TSC) received it on 12/04, and it's now approved. There's only on LUD which is 11/03. No LUD after FP.

49 days, not bad.

I got 3 emails too, with exact same message.

Do you know how long would it take to actually receive the card?

GC_SEP2005 said:
I efiled for my 2nd EAD and followed the instructions. Got three emails yesterday that the card was approved. There were no LUDs in between expect for the application 11/08. So not bad around 45-50days.