I-765 Ead Online Application Guide

I-485 Approved

My I-485 got approved on 03 October. Applied for EAD through E-File couple of weeks back. Got notice for biometrics, FP for the applied EAD. Anybody please enlighten me what should be done.

Thanks in advance.

I may be wrong, but now that your 485 is aproved I don't think you need to worry about EAD anymore? also, which center did you online EAD went to and how long before they sent you the note for FP?

Thanks!

gcMay2002 said:
My I-485 got approved on 03 October. Applied for EAD through E-File couple of weeks back. Got notice for biometrics, FP for the applied EAD. Anybody please enlighten me what should be done.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks. TSC. Just 2 days before my I485 got approved.

Fgsilva said:
I may be wrong, but now that your 485 is aproved I don't think you need to worry about EAD anymore? also, which center did you online EAD went to and how long before they sent you the note for FP?

Thanks!

PLS HELP

I efiled EAD and AP for both me and my spouse today. Got the PDF file downloaded and was wondering what should i send them alongwith the the confirmation reciept.

Paper based form says to send them pictures and other stuffs. Please help....

I didn't send anything when I sent my EAD application online. but in my case I had already sent documents/picture with my 485 application.

pallu2004 said:
PLS HELP

I efiled EAD and AP for both me and my spouse today. Got the PDF file downloaded and was wondering what should i send them alongwith the the confirmation reciept.

Paper based form says to send them pictures and other stuffs. Please help....

Minimum Age for dependent child EAD

Hi!

What is the minimum age requirement for dependent child to apply for EAD?

2) My son has entered USA on H4 in 2002. WE filed I-485 in 2003 and I am working on EAD. What should I enter for 'Current Immigration Status? (Point 15 in I-765 application form).

In the first posting about guidelines for filing EAD, in one place it says 'Advance Parole', if status changed after entering USA. In the same posting it says 'Parolee', if entered on 'Advance Parole', else whatever the status you have entered USA.

I am little bit confused.

I will appreciate your reply.

Where to file EAD and AP

Hi,

This is my 3rd renewal of EAD and AP. But, first time I am applying for myself without attorney help. So, Where should I send EAD and AP application?

My I-485 is applied in Vermont service center.

Due to bi-specialization, I am confused where to file........

Thanks for your help.
-kskrajendra

can i file my EAD now?

date is current for I-485. Just filed I-140 on Nov. 17th, the attorney is preparing for I-485. I already got all my documents for EAD ready now. Can i file it now by myself or i have to wait until he filed my I-485? He is slow, i feel tired of waiting on him.

Thank!

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but all I-765 are based on pending I485. In you case you'd be under (c) (9) category, which is "employment based adjustment application" with a PENDING I485. I know you can submit both 765 and 485, but I don't think you can submit 765 first. In the application itself one of the documents required is a copy of your 485 receipt or the receipt number of your 485 if you apply online. I guess the short answer is then : No, you can't. Wait to file it with your I485.

dansworth said:
date is current for I-485. Just filed I-140 on Nov. 17th, the attorney is preparing for I-485. I already got all my documents for EAD ready now. Can i file it now by myself or i have to wait until he filed my I-485? He is slow, i feel tired of waiting on him.

Thank!

Do You see any LUD after submitting the documents?

Dear All.

I applied online for EAD reneval on Nov 8th and then submitted the documents 2 weeks back but still have not seen any lud. Do you see any lud when they receieve the documents?

thanx

e file

hi E filed , as far as I know after oct 2006, the only way to get EAD is thru national benfit center, there are two ways to do first mail application to chicago mail box or e file, both goes to national benefit center hope this helps.thx

This article has old information and needs to be updated

Hello Everybody,

The steps mentioned in this thread to file for EAD electronically is very old and needs to be updated.

You don't have to call up ASC to fix up an appointment for ur biometrics anymore. Instead they will send you the Notice of schedule by mail.

Please somebody update the info in this thread ASAP.

Thanks. Prashant

e-filed EAD renewal on july/04/06
august/15/06 they received supporting documentation - as they requested-
i-485 still pending
155 days passed from the original filing date
115 days passed from the date that they received the supporting documentaion
no more intermEAD
sent letter(s) saying" i-765" outside normal processing time"
called the 800 # and filed for case status inquiry
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?

***** PLEASE******
HELP WITH I-765
I did 2 infopass appointments and after I reach the window, the answer is" no more interm"
my application is processing at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER, MISSOURI.
I already sent 2 letters, NO ACTION!!

*************ANY ONE HAS THE FAX # ?************

Last edited by a moderator:
hossamny said:
***** PLEASE******
HELP WITH I-765
I did 2 infopass appointments and after I reach the window, the answer is" no more interm"
my application is processing at NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER, MISSOURI.
I already sent 2 letters, NO ACTION!!

*************ANY ONE HAS THE FAX # ?************
Hi hossamny ; I am in similar boeat so far it is 80 days I had e filed EAD, ther fax number is not listed any where, I am not sure but I can tell you some info, I know you can ask your lawyer, if you are married to USc and I -485 is pending you can still work , if your employer allows you too if worst case INS enquires he is reposnsible your case is not affected, other thing if your EAD is not approved in first 90 days , you are automaticaly approved as temp EAd for nest 240 days, please ask your lawyer I havce read this thigns in immigrations portals.Thx

Thank you,
I just got e-mail update on the case!! they send RFE letter, I haven't received it yet but,can they send RFE after 105 days from filing I-765!!!
so now what? wait again!!!!
I have a job offer that is too good to turn down....what can I do?
If I e-filed I-765, what kind of RFE they often request?