I-765 Approval isues

mani_007

Registered Users (C)
I recently got my 5th EAD approved but no status update for my husband who is the primary applicant on our pending I-485 case. I-765 for both of us were filled on the same date. We're close to the 90 day window and would like to know what can we do to expedite this issue. My husband needs his EAD renewed to continue his employment. His last 4 EAD were approved withot any issues. Any help will be appreciated. (Our I-485 is pending name check since 3/2003)

Thanks,
Mani

Take infopass on 91st day and check. You will know if there are some issues or will atleast get an interim EAD

Take infopass on 91st day and check. You will know if there are some issues or will atleast get an interim EAD

USCIS has stoppped issuing interim EAD's since Sept 2006. Call USCIS and enquire about the pending case.

Thanks for the respond. We called the customer service and they informed that my husband's case has been approved as well and it will be updated online soon but so far no LUD or change of message. So we are keeping are fingers crossed

Ok update is that I received my card but did not recieve for my husband. We have applied again for his EAD. Any suggestions are appreciated

ead may be undeliverable

Ok update is that I received my card but did not recieve for my husband. We have applied again for his EAD. Any suggestions are appreciated

I would suggest you to take an info pass and go to the local office to find out what happened to your husband's EAD. Mine was returned undelivered and they sent it again after my visit at the local office. Local office sent an email to the Nebraska center to re-mail my EAD again. they sent it in two days and reached me after 4 days. refer my previous postings for details.
I am sure,You dont have to apply again.
jaychandin

See my signature for EAD

USCIS has stoppped issuing interim EAD's since Sept 2006. Call USCIS and enquire about the pending case.

My wife and I got our's first week of this month. See my signature for detail

I would suggest you to take an info pass and go to the local office to find out what happened to your husband's EAD. Mine was returned undelivered and they sent it again after my visit at the local office. Local office sent an email to the Nebraska center to re-mail my EAD again. they sent it in two days and reached me after 4 days. refer my previous postings for details.
I am sure,You dont have to apply again.
jaychandin

I saw your previous post.The difference is that I got my card as well as the online message changed but it never happened with my husband's case. It still says "On July 23 we received you case........" . Only the message is changing at the Local Nebraska service according to the officer there.Keep in mind that I am not talking to Customer service center

We also faxed the Nebraska service center and they replied the same that on Oct 11th the card has been mailed and we should wait 6 weeks :eek: